1. Yet BLM can burn down buildings and rip statues down and have hundreds and thousands of people gather together and that’s fine. Agendas it is. Blame Trump!!!! He is the enemy!!!
  2. beLIEve the MSM.

Happy Father’s Day to all you Dad’s!
  3. Originally posted by tampapete:Yet BLM can burn down buildings and rip statues down and have hundreds and thousands of people gather together and that’s fine. Agendas it is. Blame Trump!!!! He is the enemy!!!
    This. I’m not overly political in either direction, I think they’re all full of shit. But the narrative right now is how awful it is that Trump has a rally, and thousands of people are allowed to pack in together asses to elbows to protest.

I absolutely guarantee that in the media we’ll be seeing stories about how there’s a huge Covid spike in relation to the Trump rally. And I also guarantee we never hear a damn word about any Covid cases being linked to protests.

I’m not looking to debate, and like I said I am politically neutral, all politicians can suck it. But this is the clear narrative that is being portrayed right now; Repubs bad, Dems good.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    This. I’m not overly political in either direction, I think they’re all full of shit. But the narrative right now is how awful it is that Trump has a rally, and thousands of people are allowed to pack in together asses to elbows to protest.

I absolutely guarantee that in the media we’ll be seeing stories about how there’s a huge Covid spike in relation to the Trump rally. And I also guarantee we never hear a damn word about any Covid cases being linked to protests.

I’m not looking to debate, and like I said I am politically neutral, all politicians can suck it. But this is the clear narrative that is being portrayed right now; Repubs bad, Dems good.
    Trump is the leader, he should be smarter than this, right? (Even when we know he's not). The protests are out of emotion and frustration by citizens.
  5. People like Trump and the governor of Arizona should be jailed for how they've handled (and not handled) the virus.
  6. I agree Trump is an idiot. I absolutely cannot believe this is our president. Throughout the Coronavirus, and with the recent escalation in BLM, we have had NO LEADERSHIP. Our entire country/Government feels like one giant clusterfuck right now. And it's just going to get more and more unbearable in the LONG 5 months until the election.

I have had to disconnect myself from social media, I just can't stand it. Both sides are equally hypocritical and self serving, and it gives me anxiety.
  7. Also, I'm not against the protests. They have every right to protest, and to feel the way they do (although I don't condone violence). I'm also not against Trump having a rally. I would never want to take away people's rights to do either thing.

I just don't see how during a pandemic one is acceptable and the other is not.
  8. Originally posted by tampapete:Yet BLM can burn down buildings and rip statues down and have hundreds and thousands of people gather together and that’s fine. Agendas it is. Blame Trump!!!! He is the enemy!!!
    Except that it wasn't BLM. White supremacists post as "antifa" members and incite violence.
    That's the problem with going with "both sides" are the same. Let's not relativize the moral bankruptcy there is now. Only one side has put kids on cages, only one side says white supremacists are "very fine people", only one side tries to put millions of people out of health care access. The radical ideas of the other side are free tuition and free access to health care. That's clearly not the same.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:Trump did a speech in a full stadium? Wtf? Do republican voters want to catch COVID 19? And What a speech... glad i’m dutch.

No, it was only one third of its capacity... in Tulsa... but they will still catch COVID19.
  10. Just don’t get tested. If you don’t get tested you won’t have it.

11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Except that it wasn't BLM. White supremacists post as "antifa" members and incite violence.
    That's the problem with going with "both sides" are the same. Let's not relativize the moral bankruptcy there is now. Only one side has put kids on cages, only one side says white supremacists are "very fine people", only one side tries to put millions of people out of health care access. The radical ideas of the other side are free tuition and free access to health care. That's clearly not the same.
    I never said it was BLM who were inciting violence. My wife attended a couple of peaceful protests. The only “riff raff” she saw the whole time was from a bunch of white redneck types.

My point was that you will never hear one word about coronavirus spreading by way of these protests, even though it clearly will. But mark my words, in 2-3 weeks we’ll be hearing all sorts of horror stories about how Trump’s rally caused hundreds or thousands of cases.
  12. I seriously wonder why Trump wasn’t able to fill that arena in Tulsa. Hell, even U2 sold that place out!! Haha

Is it because Trumps popularity is clearly suffering, or because of the pandemic. You would think Oklahoma would have plenty of trump supporters.