1. We're now 4 of 5 days into a lockout period - that said, not really noticed because other things've taken precedent. Someone in a hotel used some asthma machine and it caused little particles to float away. We only hope (and I hope) situations all around the world resume *some* kind of normality.
  2. I will receive my first shot of the vaccine tomorrow, baby! Anyone here already had it?
  3. Nope, but I make appointments for people who get their vaccins, I work for a callcenter at home
  4. I’m still too young And I don’t have any underlying health conditions to move me up the list. I think my age group are expected to be offered it in the summer.
  5. Haha, I'm not old! I got it because I work in education.
  6. In Holland we’re not that fast, compared to UK, USA and Israël. It’s going realy slow. I’m a teacher and hoping for the vaccine
  7. Just got invited for my first jab next week. I’m a Type 1 diabetic invalid but that didn’t seem to bump me up the list too much.
  8. Here in Italy it’s a fucking mess....we just found out that if you are a blood donor you can fast vaccines for the family,so we’re moving in that direction
    My mother in law who is 71 didn’t have vaccine yet
    My son and daughter are having lessons at home with pc
    All around even if it’s kinda red zone with restrictions,people are strolling around
    No particular controls by the police
    I heard about massive controls in train stations
    Me personally I’m working as I’ve never worked before despite all the shit flowing around
    Parks are full of people,especially children with old people ( who should be the weakest)
    Hoping for a brighter future,most of all for the kids ( not real kids anymore) who seem to suffer the friendship distancing
  9. Had mine last Friday afternoon,19th March....AstraZeneca.Only side effects for me was Saturday morning I woke up with the feeling of a hangover,a couple of paracetamol sorted it.Bit of tiredness in the afternoon too.By Sunday I was fine👍🏻
  10. I'm 40 and was offered mine 3 weeks ago....not got round to it yet