1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    In the case of RFD it's live worsening I was SO disappointed with it in 2018, I loved the song in studio but live it was completely plain and unexciting.

Yes, that is true, but RFD still is my favourite song on the album

Little suggestion: try to make the live version from U2.com gift go faster. Believe me, it sounds GREAT!
  2. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:[..]

Yes, that is true, but RFD still is my favourite song on the album

Little suggestion: try to make the live version from U2.com gift go faster. Believe me, it sounds GREAT!
    Yeah, it rocks big time when you speed it up - they played it at the completely wrong tempo, it was a bummer. Luckily I only heard it once
  3. I didn't know it was too slow until I heard the fan club gift... instead I was a bit disappointed when they played it in Milan at one of the shows I didn't go to... and now I only listen to the sped up version
  4. Red Flag Day is one of the few that probably hasn’t aged well for me I still think it’s good just not very good a 7 instead of an 8 maybe.
  5. Are we going to update any other albums on song survival?
    At the very least we should do a champion of champions.
  6. It's Streets, game over Nothing else can win here...
  7. And yet it’s not even the best opening song of all the u2 albums.
  8. I was tempted to throw that in as well actually, yes I agree.
  9. Streets won the whole thing a few years ago but I feel there’d been a mini backlash against the song afterwards. Maybe the recent less-than-stellar live versions had something to do with it.
  10. Streets is not their best song.