1. Wow indeed. Missed chance there. I bet they would have sold at least 10x times the (small) amount they're gonna sell with this standard box.
  2. I think it is stupid for U2.com to be hyping the upconing screening as the FULL Boston Elevation show when it isnt at all. They mean the complete dvd release maybe but it wasnt a full show to begin with.
  3. Originally posted by unclejosh:I think it is stupid for U2.com to be hyping the upconing screening as the FULL Boston Elevation show when it isnt at all. They mean the complete dvd release maybe but it wasnt a full show to begin with.
    What was missing from the DVD? New Years Day, Pride and One? What was the reason, limited space on the dvd?
  4. The Boston dvd is taken from 3 shows. It was at least a couple of songs short of the Setlist length for they shows and omitted pride, one and mysterious ways that were played at all 3 shows the dvd was taken from. Don’t know why they omitted them . It’s still one of there best DVD’s though imo, an amazing Setlist or compiled collection of live performances is maybe a better way to put it.
  5. The new Boston vids are stunning.
  6. Oh man. As someone who was there and witnessed the letting other people in first besides those entitled "fans" who made up their stupid list, re-reading that thread got me all pissed off again. Trust me when I say that the people they let in first were not all good looking or youthful. In fact the biggest complainers and the ones I saw arguing with Paul McGuinnis a few feet from me during PJ Harvey's set were very young hot blondes. They looked like rich white pretty sorority girls who were told no for the first time in their life. Oh how I wished Paul would have thrown them right the F out for their entitled spoiled behavior. I am sorry, but as someone who had to save up and take time off from work to go to the show and pay a lot of money for babysitters and didn't have daddy supporting me following a band around and sit front row for multiple shows, I feel less than ZERO empathy for any of those "protestors". Seriously F all of them.
  7. Even with Youtube compression they are very clearly better than the DVD. I have compared both back to back and it is much improved. Very nice job in upscaling.