1. Chris Evans loves Grace.
  2. Makes sense.
  3. Looking back I think Grace should have been in the mix with Kite & In A Little While and Walk On should have been the closer of the album
  4. Grace is the perfect closer because you can turn the album off after New York and not have to hear it.
  5. Just buy a different copy of the album for a nice upgrade of ground beneath her feet as closer.
  6. I still think that Walk should have been the closer. Put Ground Beneath Her Feet before Walk on
  7. Just my opinion
  8. Yeah I totally get the idea of walk on as closer, certainly live it was perfect in that spot. They don’t tend to like putting there singles too near the end of an album though going by pretty much all there releases except R&H and SOE if we include Love Is Bigger as a proper single. Actually I’m forgetting please as well and even original of the species although I don’t think that got a proper release at the time but takes weight off my explanation. ATYCLB seemed very deliberately single heavy at the start though.
  9. I also think as well that we're so used to listening to live shows and their setlist that when we go back and listen to an album with a song like Walk On that normally closes a live show, but is in that 4th track list spot in the album it's just a bit weird.

It's like with Songs of Experience. I am so used to hearing LIAWHL > The Blackout > LoH because of the EI tour. But when I listen to the album itself hearing it start with LIAWHL > LoH > Best Thing is weird.
  10. I know it was released before 9/11, but after those events people really grabbed on to Walk On. I wonder, had the band released it after 9/11 would they have changed the running order of the track list? It does remind of some of their other albums released though. Pop, War, The Joshua Tree and others. Starts off fast with the first song and a slow exit at the end of the album.
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:I also think as well that we're so used to listening to live shows and their setlist that when we go back and listen to an album with a song like Walk On that normally closes a live show, but is in that 4th track list spot in the album it's just a bit weird.

It's like with Songs of Experience. I am so used to hearing LIAWHL > The Blackout > LoH because of the EI tour. But when I listen to the album itself hearing it start with LIAWHL > LoH > Best Thing is weird.
    I get that too. It does make me wonder if between releasing the album and playing the live shows they have thought the album could have been different or if they simply think the flow on the album is fine but wouldn’t work the same live. Probably more so the latter but maybe sometimes the former.