1. Under which rock you say you've been living?
  2. I knew that was going to get a reaction
  3. Sadly even the best performance ever is not interesting for me with such audience sound. I sold the silver back so it should not be good enough for m'y poor ears
  4. Originally posted by achtungpop:Sadly even the best performance ever is not interesting for me with such audience sound. I sold the silver back so it should not be good enough for m'y poor ears
    You can have the pick for the next round. Remember to look for something slightly off the beaten track with minimal reviews.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    You can have the pick for the next round. Remember to look for something slightly off the beaten track with minimal reviews.
    That ain't gonna happen if we choose bootlegs with pristine sound I'm afraid.
  6. I've got a show in mind that has 1 review and a 4 star recording.
  7. Partially my point. We’ve been through a lot of the classics in past round tables. I’m sure there are some golden nuggets to find. I do love a 3 star audience recording.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Partially my point. We’ve been through a lot of the classics in past round tables. I’m sure there are some golden nuggets to find. I do love a 3 star audience recording.
    I know, I was partially reacting to achtungpop's post. I love average audience recordings too as long as you can make out each instrument and Bono's voice. I don't think Austing falls in the "average" spectrum of the audience recordings anyway, it's a very good sounding recording - obviously not top notch but not half bad either. I'm sure everyone who joins will love it
  9. Been addicted to boots again and haven’t hit PopMart yet. So in.

EDIT Lol whoops thought that said 1997 up top. No difference to me, will listen today.
  10. I just listen to it again, right it's very listenable just the time to accept this sound lol, it's a great show with energy . but infact I was doing soemthing else in the same time so I can't tell anyhting about each song lol ...
    there are lots of soundboard very few rates, like the recent JT soundboard, Boston, East Ruhterford, Foxboro ...
  11. I can already say, this is a fucking fantastic pick.
  12. Originally posted by achtungpop:I just listen to it again, right it's very listenable just the time to accept this sound lol, it's a great show with energy . but infact I was doing soemthing else in the same time so I can't tell anyhting about each song lol ...
    there are lots of soundboard very few rates, like the recent JT soundboard, Boston, East Ruhterford, Foxboro ...
    You have a think. The recent soundboard is a good call. I know I haven’t listened to it. Once this round is over you can send me your pick.