1. Originally posted by achtungpop:Sadly even the best performance ever is not interesting for me with such audience sound. I sold the silver back so it should not be good enough for m'y poor ears

This recording is about as best as an audience recording can get so I'm surprised that you can't even listen to something like this.
  2. of course, a bootleg needs audience high in the mlx for me!!!!
  3. going to spoiler the below; i was jotting down notes on my phone as i listened song by song

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Zoo Station
    Synth backing track in the pre-choruses is more prominent than I remember hearing it. Drops off in the chorus to give Edge’s guitar part a bit more punch. To be truthful, I’ve always preferred the bite and dirt of his guitar tone from the Vertigo Tour when it comes to Zoo Station, but the original performances are still a highlight of every Zoo show. Great crowd response at the end, love them in the mix on this one.

The Fly
    This performance is pretty decent for how much of a borderline train wreck it is behind the scenes. Nobody really starts together, and even once they’ve hit the groove of the intro, Adam comes in curiously late. All seems to correct itself until the chorus backing track plays during each verse, and they push themselves the rest of the way through. With all that said, Edge’s energy is everywhere here and it saves the song.

Even Better Than the Real Thing
    Solid; missing one of my favorite ZooTV moments - “you haven’t come all the way out here to watch TV now, HAVE YA?”

Mysterious Ways
    Holy shit! AMAZING early performance of MW. Crowd is eating it alive and you can hear them supporting Bono in the chorus especially. One of my favorite Zoo versions of memory. Edge is having a blast through this whole first act. I wonder if he’s on something. The solo is so inspired and trippy and unique!

What is Bono saying b/t songs here?

One
    Interested to double back and hear the development of the Hear Us Coming snippet that seems to be in infancy here.

Until the End of the World
    Aside from Edge’s one whiff on the chorus, they all knock this out of the park. STRONG ending with a ravenous Bono doing his “Is this rock and roll?” bit. Feedback rollover into WGRYWH could’ve been a little more smooth.

Whos Gonna Ride
    Love Bono’s “Don’t look back!” and Bongolese that follows.

Tryin’ to Throw
    Really stands out to me during this show just how much Achtung they hit people with up front. EIGHT STRAIGHT. More than they typically play off any new album on a tour, and they do it without a break, right up front, AND they’re not done with the new material either. Amazing.

will keep on it today
  4. Added my review.
  5. My review is up.
  6. Well now I read all reviews and l Can Say that 8 revues is enough lol . Same feelings but i would have not found words like all or you. A good show but nothing really special. I don't think it s usefull to write this one 9th time thanx for the Idea.
  7. Originally posted by achtungpop:Well now I read all reviews and l Can Say that 8 revues is enough lol . Same feelings but i would have not found words like all or you. A good show but nothing really special. I don't think it s usefull to write this one 9th time thanx for the Idea.
    I agree. The recent reviews seem very realistic, not much to add to that.
  8. Add a review. It adds to the discussion which is exactly the point of this.
  9. I don’t even need to listen to it now we have those reviews.
  10. You can't review a show you weren't at anyway
  11. No, but I will anyway. Thanks for bring this back Ger. I was adamant this was sitting on my old 160GB iPod but having tried to fire it up on Friday it appears to be dead.
  12. @UnderARedSky

The I remember you during streets is probably Bono looking at 1987 Bono and waving at him on the screen