1. James new album and a gig at Manchester Arena in December hopefully!
  2. Arjen Lucassen has announced he's working on a new Star One album. Hopefully it will be finished and released this year!!
  3. New GARBAGE album.....
    ..Hopefully The CURE finally drop their new album too
  4. I'm eager for a new Kendrick Lamar album. Hopeful that it will drop in 2021. After discovering him thanks to U2 featuring on "XXX." from his DAMN. album - and then of course Kendrick being on GOOYOW/American Soul - he has become my 2nd favorite artist after U2.

5. Great album and even has Larry drumming on 'Shut up and Rock" lyrics sound aimed at someone we all know 🎸
    Don't want to hear about your politics
    Hear about it every day
    Or all the talk about what makes you tick
    Don't care anyway
    It ain't about your body or your face
    Baby, they're way okay!

Just shut up and rock
    Oh, shut up and rock
    Please, shut up and rock
    Why can't you just shut up and rock?

Don't want to hear about your yoga class
    Or how you spent your day
    Don't want to hear about your painful past
    I don't care anyway
    It ain't about your lips or your perfect hips
    Baby, they're a-okay

Just shut up and rock
    Oh, shut up and rock
    Please, shut up and rock

Your opinion of the universe
    Or the color of your knock-off Gucci purse
    I honestly can't tell you which is worse
    That shouldn't come as a shock

So, shut up and rock
    You, you, you really ought to just
    Shut up and rock!
    Shut up and rock!
  6. Super stoked for new Wolf Alice- Blue Weekend in June!
  7. Some groups and the industry have disappointed me this past year, with the inactivity that there was and is already they could have released something and not necessarily in physical format and some practically did nothing. I wouldn't even ask for something new, but something. And some more streaming would not have been bad. The two months that go from 2021 little has changed the situation. I hope they are writing good songs.
  8. Originally posted by Ramone:Some groups and the industry have disappointed me this past year, with the inactivity that there was and is already they could have released something and not necessarily in physical format and some practically did nothing. I wouldn't even ask for something new, but something. And some more streaming would not have been bad. The two months that go from 2021 little has changed the situation. I hope they are writing good songs.
    I wouldn't say "disappointed" but in general I agree there has been a certain apathy (apart from the first couple of weeks in March and April where many bands did free streamings from home and stuff like that).

But with half of the planet confined at their homes it would have been the perfect situation to release loads of music for streaming. Old recordings, demos, live albums, alternate takes, video concerts... I'm sure most of the bands have LOTS of stuff in the vaults that would have been very welcome by their fans. It's a shame they didn't do it.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I wouldn't say "disappointed" but in general I agree there has been a certain apathy (apart from the first couple of weeks in March and April where many bands did free streamings from home and stuff like that).

But with half of the planet confined at their homes it would have been the perfect situation to release loads of music for streaming. Old recordings, demos, live albums, alternate takes, video concerts... I'm sure most of the bands have LOTS of stuff in the vaults that would have been very welcome by their fans. It's a shame they didn't do it.
    I have one word for you: money
    They wouldn't make almost anything on streaming. Problem is Spotify, itunes and others give almost nothing to artists so I could understand them. Only streaming services would make money on this...
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I have one word for you: money
    They wouldn't make almost anything on streaming. Problem is Spotify, itunes and others give almost nothing to artists so I could understand them. Only streaming services would make money on this...
    Sad but true.
  11. Wishes......Manic Street Preachers....
    .....Blues Pills.....
    .......Helloween ( april 2021 )
    ....Richard Ashcroft....?.....