1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. And not to mention that ZooTV One is much faster than recently which suits it much more IMHO.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh yeah sorry I missed the part where you said "the last true great U2 concert outdoors shot on film with a true festival feel to it" in your previous post. My apologies.

You get the point so let's not get bogged down by trivial matters.
  3. Predictions for the final EP? My money's on some combination of the following:

Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Until the End of the World
    Invisible
    Every Breaking Wave
    City of Blinding Lights + Global Citizen
    Mother and Child Reunion + Bad
  4. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Predictions for the final EP? My money's on some combination of the following:

Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Invisible
    Every Breaking Wave
    I’m hoping they do none songs of innocence music after the fan club gift. Maybe just Iris. I do hope Bad is on there along until the end of the world
  5. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Predictions for the final EP? My money's on some combination of the following:

Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Invisible
    Every Breaking Wave
    This is my bet:

The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    Raised By Wolves
    City Of Blinding Lights
    One

I hope at least One gets released (although it's not my favourite version) because it's a crime they don't have a live version of their best live song to listen to on Spotify and other streaming services
  6. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:[..]
    This is my bet:

Raised By Wolves
    City Of Blinding Lights
    One

I hope at least One gets released (although it's not my favourite version) because it's a crime they don't have a live version of their best live song to listen to on Spotify and other streaming services
    First commercial live EP/album release of One being a singalong version would be an incredible troll.
  7. They will 100% use Vertigo, because they blocked my Amsterdam 2015 Multicam from youtube, only because of Vertigo
  8. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:[..]
    This is my bet:

Raised By Wolves
    City Of Blinding Lights
    One

9. The Miracle
    Vertigo
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End of the World
  10. The Miracle
    Vertigo
    Bad
    People Have The Power