1. I think that’s a really well done mix of the song, but also think it drains too much of the energy and joy right out it. I’d love more Edge guitar and Larry drums in the track but it also needs to retain it’s original pop/DJ bounce imo.

Cool effort though. Well done.
  2. Originally posted by ap5:[..]

I think that’s a really well done mix of the song, but also think it drains too much of the energy and joy right out it. I’d love more Edge guitar and Larry drums in the track but it also needs to retain it’s original pop/DJ bounce imo.

Cool effort though. Well done.
    I love this version !!! especially the guitar! I listen it on loop !
  3. Likewise. Making the song grown on me even more and pleasantly surprised about it. Agree with others that it lacks the energy of the official DJ mix but I do like how this sounds more like something U2 would put out as a full band.

This line especially makes me keep coming back to the song: "We'll build it better than we did before / We are the people we've been waiting for." For all the understandable talk and feeling about wanting to "get back to normal" after the pandemic, this lyric expresses so well my feeling of personally - and for the sake of the world - wanting to do better, and not just settle for what was familiar and comfortable before all this started.
  4. I think there's a way to keep the dance beat and get the guitar going..
  5. This sing would fit Eurovision well. What a shitty song... you Guys all fired up cause of the nr of youtube streams... 🤔. Understand why Larry rather plays drums with Alice Cooper.
  6. It's hilarious how salty people are about a song that's not even a U2 song
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Likewise. Making the song grown on me even more and pleasantly surprised about it. Agree with others that it lacks the energy of the official DJ mix but I do like how this sounds more like something U2 would put out as a full band.

This line especially makes me keep coming back to the song: "We'll build it better than we did before / We are the people we've been waiting for." For all the understandable talk and feeling about wanting to "get back to normal" after the pandemic, this lyric expresses so well my feeling of personally - and for the sake of the world - wanting to do better, and not just settle for what was familiar and comfortable before all this started.
    very well said, army of lovers never seen before, we'll build it better than we did before. We are our own leaders, people have the power, you know already!