1. It's a happy little song and seems perfect for the Euros but it sounds to be more in the style of Coldplay and it's not too hard to imagine Chris Martin singing this. I had a similar thought the first time I heard LIBTAIIW.
  2. Great song! I like it....
  3. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:It's a happy little song and seems perfect for the Euros but it sounds to be more in the style of Coldplay and it's not too hard to imagine Chris Martin singing this. I had a similar thought the first time I heard LIBTAIIW.
    This song has grown on me a little bit but as far as comparisons go, Love Is Bigger wins out big time. And that's one of my lesser-ranked songs on SOE...but it feels more personal and universal at the same time.

I don't know. It's not even truly a "U2" song anyway so I'm trying not to overthink my reaction to it. The feel-good vibes are needed in 2021 either way I suppose!

4. First thing I see when I open Spotify.
  5. L & A are noticably absent.
  6. In sound that is
  7. Over 2 million views on YouTube upto now.
  8. The lyric has me hooked.
  9. Still not really feeling this one.
  10. Lyrics are pretty clichè but still better than some (many) of Bono's recent efforts. The music is what it is, you can't expect anything more than that. But all things considered I'm surprised (in a good way) to see so much appreciation for this tune. And also surprised that I don't hate it as I thought I would.