1. Tacoma, Anaheim, Lakeland, Milan, Dortmund, Rotterdam both years, to name a few

I’ve watched every UV performance I think that’s available on YouTube so if you need any comments on that I got you
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Zoo TV isn't the best tour for rare song appereances But there's a few ones you might want to check out:

1992-11-25 - Mexico - 3 rarities for the price of one: We Will Rock You. one out of the four Van Diemen's Land and one out of the ten I Will Follow performances of the tour. It's a shame that no recording exists of the first Mexico gig because they played La Bamba there. And also Knocking On Heaven's Door in the third gig. Those Mexico gigs were exceptions in terms of setlist surprises (for Zoo TV standards, that is).

1992-06-01 - Birmingham - first and only She's A Mystery To Me rendition of the tour. It's only been played 4 times in tour regular gigs.

1992-10-10 - Tampa - not only there's a rare Dear Prudence performance in the middle of the set, but this gig also features a fan being invited on stage and singing his own song during the encore.

As for what you call "on stage incidents", well there's a good few of them, we're talking Zoo TV after all But this is a more "trivia" field and sometimes they don't come across too well on audio recordings.

My absolute favorite is the "pizza incident", you might know it (Detroit).

There's also Salman Rushdie coming up to the stage in 1993-08-11 - London which was quite a big deal (Ayatolah Jomeini had issued a fatwa on Rushdie so appearing in public could mean his death). This Wembley show -and the next night with Jo Shankar on violin- also feature an extraordinary Zooropa sequence: Numb > Zooropa > Babyface > Stay all back to back, the only time ever 4 Zooropa songs have been played in a row.

One of the New Jersey shows had Shes a Mystery after One, a snippet but still
  3. surprised no one has mentioned 1992-06-11 - Stockholm, Sweden when half of ABBA join the band for Dancing Queen coming out of Angel of Harlem.
  4. Originally posted by brotherclark:surprised no one has mentioned 1992-06-11 - Stockholm, Sweden when half of ABBA join the band for Dancing Queen coming out of Angel of Harlem.
    Stockholm is just like the quintessential Zoo show (ABBA part of course is special) and most people have seen it thanks to YouTube and it being one of the best
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    It’s these details that make a show stand out. Something similar happens during Wild Horses. Bono brings the bridge round again then Edge belts out a wonderful solo.

i should clarify that the wild horses solo happens for the majority of the NA leg.
  6. The definitely mess this one up though and need to so some saving. It’s well over 7 minutes.
  7. Milan May 21, 1992?
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    We look for different things. Having listened to so many shows over so many years I tend to look for the out of the ordinary or improvised stuff. The Fly on 2001 or Kite in 2006 were all very well rehearsed set pieces and whilst still brilliant I tend to find them less exciting.

It’s like synthetic diamonds. They are worth less because they are literally too perfect whereas it’s diamonds with slight flaws that price they are real and therefore worth more. U2 are so well drilled and rehearses that they have become synthetic. A double solo in Bullet, an extended Wild Horses so make up for a slight timing issue? They are the real diamonds that I look for.

Yes real diamonds like Bono singing the wrong line in one of the greatest ever versions of streets from Chicago 2015. Where is Peter to mention this
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

Yes real diamonds like Bono singing the wrong line in one of the greatest ever versions of streets from Chicago 2015. Where is Peter to mention this
    Bat signal sent. He’ll be along soon.
  10. Nice to see people mentioning the 12th August 1993 Wembley show I was at.

One of the funny ones was when they screened via satellite the show to an MTV competition winners house,I think he lived in Nottingham.Linked up before EBTTRT to talk to him

Bono : what do you do for a job?
    Guy : work in a factory
    His Mrs : tell him where
    Guy : Pretty Polly

And I think Bono reply’s with : so you’re in ladies underwear,nice

Something like that.I’m thinking the show was Sweden in ‘92 for some reason.Could be totally wrong though.
  11. ^^ It was from Stockholm. I listened to it the other day.
  12. I wasn’t 100% sure.I have the video downloaded ages ago.Really funny segment that fits right in with the craziness of those shows.