1. listen from UV to lenghty ''My way'' to with or without you
  2. 28:50, When Love Comes To Town seguing into We Will Rock You... Surreal

The Zoo Mexico gigs were something else, I tell thee! I wished good recordings existed for all of them.
  3. The crowd are superb for One (and throughout) but it’s great to hear them sing One like it has already been a greatest hit for a decade.
  4. Is that a sign reader doing the lyrics during UV as well? I need more of this show.
  5. yes, there she is on the side of the stage, this concert also features i will follow debut,
    for me its top 3 zoo tv recordings that i heard
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    28:50, When Love Comes To Town seguing into We Will Rock You... Surreal

The Zoo Mexico gigs were something else, I tell thee! I wished good recordings existed for all of them.
    Also last of the 15 AIWIY performances on Zoo TV and the sole appearance of 40 in any form between Lovetown Rotterdam 4 and Popmart Atlanta.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    28:50, When Love Comes To Town seguing into We Will Rock You... Surreal

I agree 100%!
  8. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:[..]
    Also last of the 15 AIWIY performances on Zoo TV and the sole appearance of 40 in any form between Lovetown Rotterdam 4 and Popmart Atlanta.
    Oooooh very good points. I would have swore AIWIY was played in 93 but they were just glorified snippets at the end of Bad, not full performances. And yeah, the 40 snippet at the end of LIB, although awkward, is something extraordinary.
  9. Listening to it right now it might just be me but everything seems that tiny bit faster and that somehow adds to it (Zoo Station the best example)

Crowd absolutely going mental during the MW chorus as well
  10. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:Listening to it right now it might just be me but everything seems that tiny bit faster and that somehow adds to it (Zoo Station the best example)

Crowd absolutely going mental during the MW chorus as well
    Sorry to disappoint but the first 6 songs (until UTEOTW, after which there's a noticeable cut) the sound is sped up and therefore one semitone higher than it should. From NYD on, pitch and speed are correct.
  11. Geez that Mexico crowd basically tops the Milan crowd. Sounds so electrifying. Every time I watch/hear a good ZooTV gig I just think, wishing I had been produced by then and old enough to be there!