1. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

In an arena the should do a unplugged concert or something. That would sound great!

I heard Bono say that b/c U2 usually has a very brief unplugged set in each show, they don't see a reason to do an entire show like that. I think it would be great, though.
  2. Originally posted by u2met86I heard Bono say that b/c U2 usually has a very brief unplugged set in each show, they don't see a reason to do an entire show like that. I think it would be great, though.
    I honestly think that U2 doesn't make sense without the most of the show "plugged". U2 is pure Rock'n'roll, their concerts are full of energy; an whole Unplugged would be boring... Tell me, no more of 10 songs (maybe 15) can be played unplugged, 15 songs don't make a 2 hour show (even 1,5 hours!)...
    "No, nothing makes sense // Nothing seems to fit // What are we going to do now it's all been said // No new ideas in the house and every book has been read"
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I honestly think that U2 doesn't make sense without the most of the show "plugged". U2 is pure Rock'n'roll, their concerts are full of energy; an whole Unplugged would be boring... Tell me, no more of 10 songs (maybe 15) can be played unplugged, 15 songs don't make a 2 hour show (even 1,5 hours!)...
    "No, nothing makes sense // Nothing seems to fit // What are we going to do now it's all been said // No new ideas in the house and every book has been read"

Boring?..well...I don't know because we are talking about U2...

But I agree with you LikeASong