1. I retrack the album for myself and put the songs in chronical order: most of the time it has a better flow.
  2. On U2. com there is no info on the type of file the digital album is coming in.
    Amateurish.

3. Beautiful Day
    Stuck In A Moment
    Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
    All I Want Is You
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Stay

There’s a few more but those came to mind quickly
  4. I'm going to label the 40 songs as demos of an unfinished experiment of boredom. Bono tries desperately to sing the high notes. You can tell that clearly. The majority of U2 fans notice that it all sounds pretty funny, peculiar or strange.
  5. Watching them perform Bad on Disney here. How bizarre is it that in future shows we’ll have to hope for Bad in the setlist then hope it’s the normal version rather than Surrender version (or vice versa).
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Watching them perform Bad on Disney here. How bizarre is it that in future shows we’ll have to hope for Bad in the setlist the hope it’s the normal version rather than Surrender version (or vice versa).
    I know right. Afraid they’ll do this version live.

7. Originally posted by Papo:Still not available on Qobuz or Highresaudio.com...is there any other way to buy this as a download in high-res?

Available on Qobuz in hi-res… in Europe
  8. I’d say it’s a guarantee. Bono clearly thinks there are the lyrics and it doesn’t help that this new rendition is much easier for him to sing.
  9. Thank you so much, now it's there.
    Bummer that it is € 34,29 in high-res and € 28,59 in CD-quality, which is nearly as much as the physical copy.
    In comparison,the physical copy of Dylan's Fragments (5 CDs) is over € 100, and the highres-download only € 25,99 on Qobuz...
  10. Upon listening to the 40 songs in full the album title suits perfectly. What remains of the band have conceded defeat and put up the white flag in surrender.

The superfan in me has left this show to line up in the hope that the next who might just produce a glimmer of the epic night of rock n roll that bono so often promises but can no longer hit.

Two hearts beat as one is the only one I could listen to in full as it provided a break from bono.
  11. Did anyone already got in to the SOS area in one of the 40 cities and knows what's the exclusive merch ?
  12. I like the original more but this one is not bad at all in my taste :-)

Goosbumps when Edge starts the streets riff . Just wow. Remembers me why i love this band