1. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    UK critics are always jealous of U2's world dominance and popularity than other British bands like Oasis and so they always give negative reviews to U2..... So, I throw away their reviews and wash off with my piss.

Right !!!! Of course they are , all UK critics get together in some underground bunker in Switzerland and talk about their 'plans - a sustained 25 - 30 year plan - to review everything the band do negatively because they all 'love' OASIS and are jealous of the bands success State side while OASIS pissed everything up a wall with a spoilt rotten megalomaniac for a frontman who routinely hated on the 'septic tanks' ( Yanks ).

I have a bridge to sell you , it's in Sydney , connects to south suburbs with the northern suburbs , big steel arch thingy ..... interested ?
  2. The English critics were famous for being shitty to the band. I remember well the NME’s review of Beautiful Day where the reviewer suggested someone do a Mark Chapman on Bono, only aim lower! And yet they’d happily put U2 on their cover to take advantage of the boost in sales. Absolute pricks the NME. Bono used to refer to it as the British public schoolboys putting paddy in his place. Also, the joke used to go that a magazine had to be invented to give positive coverage to U2, they named it Q Magazine.
  3. Why is Edge shocked when he gets in the Zane Lowe BUS? Did he not ride to the middle of the desert in the same bus?
  4. It is time…

5. lazy marketing team...
    boring video

6. Being a citizen of one of the world's poorest country, I would say that me being in Vegas is more impossible than Bono not getting bashed for his humanitarian efforts. So, no chance. Sorry.
  7. I am absolutely loving this! I'm on Stuck In A Moment now. These guys never disappoint me.
  8. Originally posted by TheRefugee:The English critics were famous for being shitty to the band. I remember well the NME’s review of Beautiful Day where the reviewer suggested someone do a Mark Chapman on Bono, only aim lower! And yet they’d happily put U2 on their cover to take advantage of the boost in sales. Absolute pricks the NME. Bono used to refer to it as the British public schoolboys putting paddy in his place. Also, the joke used to go that a magazine had to be invented to give positive coverage to U2, they named it Q Magazine.
    That's what I was mentioning..... Thanks for explaining it to all the UK critics lovers.
  9. Originally posted by justinpushplay:I think the album is a breath of fresh air. I can see myself putting it on when the rain is coming down, or when I have company over. The songs take on a different personality in this busking format, there’s a beautiful intimacy. And I have no clue what everyone is talking about when it comes to Bono’s voice. His dynamics on this album are fantastic and his falsetto is used more often than it has on the last four albums combined. I think he sounds incredible, especially on Stuck and Sometimes. All this negativity is absolutely beyond me, this is a lovely companion piece to their catalog

10. I’m not gonna lie to y’all, I’ve listened to 3 songs and then got distracted by new releases from Tori Kelly, T-Pain, Taylor Swift, and Josiah and the Bottlemen. It’s not holding my attention like a normal U2 release would. Even on the truly stellar tracks, you can hear the mistakes and bits where they needed a producer to come in and help them fix shit. Kind of frustrating.
  11. I’m glad I didn’t order a vinyl or the deluded CD edition…

Leaving the typo, lmfao.