1. And listen the whole thing during the dat, doing your work, music on the back. Worked for me. 😀
  2. Originally posted by Pipo:And listen the whole thing during the dat, doing your work, music on the back. Worked for me. 😀
    It's funny you say that b/c I started it early this morning before work, wasn't too impressed, and now I'm my day doing some material take-off, it's on, and honestly I'm digging it in that context. UTEOTW is on now, and it's nice when I'm half listening. It aligns with their half-effort
  3. None of my local stores had them stocked
  4. If God Will Send His Angels
  5. If we consider only the 12 songs of this album ( 11 O'clock Tick Tock, 40, The Fly, All I Want is You, Bad, Beautiful Day, Cedarwood Road, City of Blinding Lights, Desire, Dirty Day, Electrical Storm, Every Breaking Wave and The Fly ) as a single album, then it's already more inventive and better than Songs of Experience album.
  6. Originally posted by TRISTAN:If we consider only the first 12 songs of this album ( from 11 O'clock Tick Tock to The Fly ) as a single album, then it's already more inventive and better than Songs of Experience album.
    Absolutely not, lol. This is not on the same wavelength as a brand new studio album. And SOE has Love Is All We Have Left which is a top tier U2 song.
  7. Originally posted by TRISTAN:If we consider only the first 12 songs of this album ( from 11 O'clock Tick Tock to The Fly ) as a single album, then it's already more inventive and better than Songs of Experience album.
    I know that opinions are personal and stuff, but I disagree.
    The album is made mostly of boring acoustic stuff.
    I don't see that as inventive
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]
    Absolutely not, lol. This is not on the same wavelength as a brand new studio album. And SOE has Love Is All We Have Left which is a top tier U2 song.
    I would say each of the first 12 songs feels like Love is All We Have Left..... Just listen with a headphone in a peaceful environment and let the songs immerse you in a pool of nostalgia mixed happiness.
  9. I think it’s a lot better than the original! Which is to say, still very bad.
  10. EVERY album has been this way for me -- it needs multiple listens to really sink in.

11. The vocal layering ? I liked it...
    my 4 cds havent arrived yet . Bring it onMinday