1. Originally posted by SJKamal:I ordered the clear vinyl + 4CD + white cassette bundle. The vinyl arrived today but nothing else. Does the rest come separately?

Mine was delivered today with everything together. I got the wrong vinyls though as I ordered the two clear vinyls and got 4 black
  2. I haven't received a shipping notification for the 4lp set since Thursday. It still says it's in pre-shipment. Kind of makes me a little on edge, no pun intended lol.
  3. 30 second commercial. Posting it for legacy sakes.

4. It's an interesting listen, but it's overly long.
  5. Who oh why did they bundle with with the Vegas announcement? It has hurt this album. If this arrived standalone last year, I think it would have gone down much better.

6. Mine shipped ten minutes ago (or the notification came out…)
  7. Looks like U2 are getting their first number 1 in the UK since “No Line on the Horizon” and the album has been outselling the rest of the top five albums combined. The 2006 compilation looks like it will re-enter the top 40 as well.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:Looks like U2 are getting their first number 1 in the UK since “No Line on the Horizon” and the album has been outselling the rest of the top five albums combined. The 2006 compilation looks like it will re-enter the top 40 as well.
    This would be proper out of the blue.
  9. I have to think Innocence would have been #1 had it not been given away for free. Fans were starving for a new album and it came out of the blue. Experience was still a number 1 in other countries.