1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It was 40,669 copies total for the full week - that included digital and physical including streams…I probably have the breakdown around here somewhere. I’ll see if I can dig it out.
    Thanks sir I've tried doing a quick search but all I came up with was that same 40,669 figure.
  2. Make that 16190 physical copies now
  3. Has anyone in Canada received SOS copies from udiscovermusic.ca?

I have 2 pre-orders there for 5 different formats. The order status says unfulfilled.
    I contacted them by email on Monday (there is no phone support) and they responded on the same day that they would look into it but haven't heard back since then.

I believe it's a Universal Music storefront...
  4. I did order from that company. It says that my item has shipped from the US but no details.

Here is the link to the company.

https://www.apc-pli.com/
  5. Picked up the white vinyl from my local record shop earlier. Didn't know they came with posters until I got home so I just went back to pick one up.

6. Now I can’t tell if that’s a massive poster held down by cassettes or a small poster held down by fridge magnets.
  7. I would be pissed to have such a extemporaneous Bono photo in such a big size.
  8. It's a normal poster size. Whatever that is. Nothing too big.
  9. Originally posted by beerok:Has anyone in Canada received SOS copies from udiscovermusic.ca?

I have 2 pre-orders there for 5 different formats. The order status says unfulfilled.
    I contacted them by email on Monday (there is no phone support) and they responded on the same day that they would look into it but haven't heard back since then.

I believe it's a Universal Music storefront...
    It is Universal. One of mine shipped. It's coming from the US
  10. What does it mean that there are so many songs on this album taken from the two before it (as well as Ordinary Love & Invisible)?

And furthermore, how can pretty much all of them be better than the originals? I'll conceded on GOOYOW but choosing the best version of that song is like choosing between which friend you want to sleep with your wife.