1. Drops have to be in up in the air with all of the music industry being in such confusion.
  2. What do you mean? Is there something big
    happening in the industry right now?
  3. Just artists struggling to sell physical copies, canceled tours, etc.
  4. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    But here I am talking myself out of it.

Doesn’t it make more sense to release the album AFTER Bono completes his book tour? Just so the headlines aren’t taken away from him and his current project?

Plus, if the physical release was rumored to be delayed, that lines up…so sort of the same timeframe as Songs of Experience in 2017? That was December 1st/2nd if I remember correctly.

Gah! It’s foolish to predict exact timelines with this band haha…but I hope it’s two days from now nonetheless.
    Yes! My original bet (based on absolutely nothing) was December 2nd too, and I think it's still plausible. The Friday after the end of Bono's mini tour, the SOS album drops out of the blue and they announce the Netflix/HBO release of a short documentary about this mini tour. It all makes sense.
  5. My bet (also based on absolutely nothing but a gut feeling) is that this album won't be released after all.
    In the end they decided against '40 a-capella versions'....
  6. The album is still coming, people. 0% doubts about it. Physical copies are pressed and shipped so there's no way this is not happening. It's only a matter of when
  7. Remember the times when albums used to leak in advance of the release? I still recall the guy shouting "The Showman" at the beginning of Red Flag Day in the leaked version of SoE, I hear him in my head even when I listen to the proper version of the song. Of course the tradition goes way back, even pre-Internet.
  8. Originally posted by Hansav:Remember the times when albums used to leak in advance of the release? I still recall the guy shouting "The Showman" at the beginning of Red Flag Day in the leaked version of SoE, I hear him in my head even when I listen to the proper version of the song. Of course the tradition goes way back, even pre-Internet.
    Hahaha never forget that guy. "This song is epic!"
  9. From what it sounds like it’s not going to be an RSD release, but who knows it could be released that day. It could be released any day for that matter
  10. Originally posted by Hansav:Remember the times when albums used to leak in advance of the release? I still recall the guy shouting "The Showman" at the beginning of Red Flag Day in the leaked version of SoE, I hear him in my head even when I listen to the proper version of the song. Of course the tradition goes way back, even pre-Internet.
    Surprised it hasn't been leaked as they seem to have had it recorded for over a year now plus all the other albums they've allegedly recorded and ditched over the last decade, If I remember correctly ALTYCLB ,Atomic Bomb, No line and Achtung baby were all leaked either online or via cassettes weeks before they were officially released they must have upped their security since then.
  11. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    From what it sounds like it’s not going to be an RSD release, but who knows it could be released that day. It could be released any day for that matter
    maybe we wake up one day and its on all our phones