1. U2 promoting the "Songs of Surrender" playlist on spotify is such a tease lol
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Surprised it hasn't been leaked as they seem to have had it recorded for over a year now plus all the other albums they've allegedly recorded and ditched over the last decade, If I remember correctly ALTYCLB ,Atomic Bomb, No line and Achtung baby were all leaked either online or via cassettes weeks before they were officially released they must have upped their security since then.
    Well it's a well-known fact that the rerecording album is always the least-leaked album in any artists career. I know!! I thought it was the album release for half a second.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes! My original bet (based on absolutely nothing) was December 2nd too, and I think it's still plausible. The Friday after the end of Bono's mini tour, the SOS album drops out of the blue and they announce the Netflix/HBO release of a short documentary about this mini tour. It all makes sense.

There's a documentary about this tour?
  4. I vaguely remember there being mention of a documentary supporting the tour/book release...but I don't remember where I read it.

If anything, I put my money on it being content for U2.com or social media channels rather than a full documentary.

And we found out that the cameras for Bono's visit to Cedarwood Road were for the CBS interview.
  5. Also outside the Beacon in New York
  6. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    I vaguely remember there being mention of a documentary supporting the tour/book release...but I don't remember where I read it.

If anything, I put my money on it being content for U2.com or social media channels rather than a full documentary.

And we found out that the cameras for Bono's visit to Cedarwood Road were for the CBS interview.
    I could see some content on U2.com as well or some videos on YouTube after awhike
  7. No SoS This Midnight :/
  8. *sigh*

I really was hoping today was the day
  9. next Friday , RSD
  10. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    I vaguely remember there being mention of a documentary supporting the tour/book release...but I don't remember where I read it.

Yes they filmed for CBS that day but they also had another team there getting footage for a documentary. They’ve shot footage at a number of the book signings, as well as doing shoots at Webster Hall (used to be the Ritz, where U2 played their first time in NY). They also filmed the New York show, and I’m told will be filming Dublin.