1. Was really hoping for today to be the day (especially as we have a “snow day” from school today where I teach ) but oh well. Next Friday for RSD would be great too. Also coincides with American Thanksgiving weekend here so I’ve got time off then to fully listen too.
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Yes they filmed for CBS that day but they also had another team there getting footage for a documentary. They’ve shot footage at a number of the book signings, as well as doing shoots at Webster Hall (used to be the Ritz, where U2 played their first time in NY). They also filmed the New York show, and I’m told will be filming Dublin.

They were filming outside The Palladium in London on Wednesday evening
  3. What will be released first: Bono's Surrender documentary / show or JT 17/19?

We should start a pool here for fun.
  4. a u2 album with 40 songs is/ was to be released today…
  5. Let's just pretend it got released.
  6. It wasn’t set in stone. That’s what u2songs had been told could be a possible release date. It wasn’t confirmed or anything and u2wanderer1 has repeatedly said that it wasn’t a set in stone date.
  7. If it doesn't happen this upcoming Black Friday I will have serious doubts.
  8. Maybe it wont happen on BF cause CBS or any other streaming plataforma will broadcast a documentary on Christmas as happen with the I&E concert and they want to release at the same time.

9. Just noticed this on the SOS album page on U2songs. I could’ve sworn it said 2022 in that section a few days ago?
  10. It is long known the release is suspended till next year
  11. It did. They’ve stated multiple times that there’s not a set date yet.