1. If it helps, U2Songs was going to post it yesterday but held back a day because of Bono’s award last night. It wasn’t planned for April Fools.
  2. OMG people , its an April Fools joke !! Jesus some of you can whinge ! This forum has become so toxic this past couple of years, whereby the band are damned if they do and damned if they dont!!
  3. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:OMG people , its an April Fools joke !! Jesus some of you can whinge ! This forum has become so toxic this past couple of years, whereby the band are damned if they do and damned if they dont!!
    It isn’t an April fools joke though.
  4. The people that posted it. Adam already confirmed a reworks album a while back u2wanderer1 is the voice of u2songs quite literally the most reliable source of rumours (you may as well call them facts). If you don’t believe me go and check the site out and see when he started telling us about JT 2019. If he’s guessing it I’m asking him for the lottery numbers.
  5. I said it and I will say it again, the album already exists and Adam Clayton himself said it, whether u like it or not, I'll give the reason if the band will want to release this or not.
  6. It seems crazy for the day the news broke, but don't you see the point with the award they gave Bono? Did no one see this news coming since Adam confirmed the album? It is not about April Fools' Day, you think about it clearly and this is obvious, time has passed and still no one has said that it is false.
  7. Hmmmmm we will see ! Like someone else mentioned here, i will believe a rumor as stupid as this once when it comes from the bands own mouth , and i dont mean a few throwaway lines from Edge and Adam regarding 'something' they may have been working on , because we all know they have a history of 'binning' various projects as well as in some cases whole albums Danger Mouse / Rick Rubin and SOA etc
  8. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:Hmmmmm we will see ! Like someone else mentioned here, i will believe a rumor as stupid as this once when it comes from the bands own mouth , and i dont mean a few throwaway lines from Edge and Adam regarding 'something' they may have been working on , because we all know they have a history of 'binning' various projects as well as in some cases whole albums Danger Mouse / Rick Rubin and SOA etc
    As I’ve already said I hope you do a danial gowans and come back in 7 and a half months to hold your hands up and accept u2songs were giving us accurate information as always. It’s only right when you’re calling the rumour stupid that you accept your own stupidity when the time comes.
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    If it helps, U2Songs was going to post it yesterday but held back a day because of Bono’s award last night. It wasn’t planned for April Fools.
    U2Wanderer, as always thank you for the info...sincerely!
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    So you don’t have any reliable sources prior to an official announcement is what your saying. That’s what I suspected. U2songs are great, they told us about TJT 2019 tour almost a year before it happened. Time for saving and then dates started coming up, you could book refundable hotels etc in preparation, plan ahead a bit. I don’t know what rumours you follow but I just stick to the reliable ones like u2songs. I hope you do at least come back and hold your hands up when u2songs information turns out to be accurate. Danial gowans ( a member of u2start) was adamant a JT2019 tour wasn’t happening, no chance and he at least came back and held his hands up. Still got stick because he was mocking people who believed in the reliable rumours but he came back and accepted he was wrong so hopefully you’ll do the same in 7 and a half months time or when U2.com announce all the details that match up.

Lol I think you’re missing the point. The band is always talking about things and rumors are always flying. Until something gets officially announced by the band, it’s not happening. My “source” is a lot more reliable than yours because when they announce it, it’s a 100% confirmation. I don’t give a crap if you hear something 7 months in advance because you and I will both hear the same official announcement from the band on the same day and that’s when things actually happen. Your “sources” have been talking for years about a JT film but it doesn’t mean anything until the band officially announces such.
  11. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]

Lol I think you’re missing the point. The band is always talking about things and rumors are always flying. Until something gets officially announced by the band, it’s not happening. My “source” is a lot more reliable than yours because when they announce it, it’s a 100% confirmation. I don’t give a crap if you hear something 7 months in advance because you and I will both hear the same official announcement from the band on the same day and that’s when things actually happen. Your “sources” have been talking for years about a JT film but it doesn’t mean anything until the band officially announces such.
    I’d take deanallisons word on this. U2songs actually gets a lot of info from the band and other people that work with them. The Joshua tree film probably isn’t happening right now because they have other things planned for release.