1. I think songs are replacing other songs.
  2. Yep, there are exactly 40 songs with this on Spotify.

3. Walk on is in the audiobook. All I want is you, sometimes you can’t make it on your own, 40 and walk on are all in the audiobook as reworks but not chapter titles.
  4. I was really hoping to hear new rendition of Moment of Surrender, but other than that, some inspired choices I think.
    Not looking forward to that new Walk On verse though, I was hoping it would be a one-off but after it appeared it in the book I get a feeling that this is ‘the new Walk On’ from now on. I understand the need to reinvent it given what has happened in Myanmar since, but this ‘comic takes the stage’/Ukraine thing feels contrived.
  5. U2's Facebook page just posted an animated video with reimagined Beautiful Day to announce the album!
  6. Great stuff. Sounds like the Stories of surrender tour arrangement hopefully we’ll be able to preorder and hear more from it shortly.
  7. are there any infos for the tour??
  8. I definitely expected the album cover/4 images of the band would be current pictures. Interesting choice to use the Pop era for the other three and the book cover for Bono. Still good photos!
  9. Always loved the use of still images in a promo video, pleasing to the eyes 😂