1. I hope they do a special version of this. Where the narration Bono does leads into a full version of the reworked song from the album. Like in the graphic videos they're releasing.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:I hope they do a special version of this. Where the narration Bono does leads into a full version of the reworked song from the album. Like in the graphic videos they're releasing.
    The narration alone is running well over 12 hours I’m told. Add in 40 songs and that would be one long listen.
  3. Some fans could mix in Songs of Surrender with the audible version. Easy.
  4. Wouldn’t be as seamless as the video today unless said fan has access to some very high quality instrumental versions haha.
  5. Even a fan made version would be good enough tbh. Maybe if I get bored..
  6. Any info about the limited edition with pictures?

7. ?!? It says Multimedia CD / CD Rom on Amazon germany. But this is a german version, translated and spoken by someone else. No interest in that but the english version is just audio book, no Multimedia mentioned. Will there be a release including the vidioclips?!? Is it just wrongfully labeled as Multimedia?!??
  8. Hi
    Could someone please desipher what's written here, I can't get some of the words.

A book of how, who & a bit of why
    a MEmoir a WEmoir
    ???
    ???
    ??? of
    ??? , activist
    arsehole actualist
  9. Originally posted by alexandra_t:Hi
    Could someone please desipher what's written here, I can't get some of the words.
    [image]

a MEmoir a WEmoir
    ???
    ???
    ??? of
    ??? , activist
    arsehole actualist
    A MEmoir, a WEmoir
    Luminous times, with some luminous lives
    Confessions of an artist, activist
    Arsehole,
    actualist
  10. Thanks Tim!
    That Bono man with his handwriting
  11. I just read some excerpts - what a great read!
    I was sceptical at first but I changed my mind.
    Really looking forward to this.