U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. To be fair, I haven’t read anything anywhere about rumored dates. So I’ve just been waiting the start of every week. That’s crazy though that there’s this big of a gap between initial announcement and a follow up. I’m guessing the second Zane Lowe interview won’t be until May then.
  2. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]
    To be fair, I haven’t read anything anywhere about rumored dates. So I’ve just been waiting the start of every week. That’s crazy though that there’s this big of a gap between initial announcement and a follow up. I’m guessing the second Zane Lowe interview won’t be until May then.
    My comment wasn't meant to be personal to you, but in general. Lots of people are asking quite often when there's news about ticket sales
  3. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]
    To be fair, I haven’t read anything anywhere about rumored dates. So I’ve just been waiting the start of every week. That’s crazy though that there’s this big of a gap between initial announcement and a follow up. I’m guessing the second Zane Lowe interview won’t be until May then.
    I don’t think there is a rumour of when they’ll be announced because no one seems to know. That’s why I said May / June. It sounds like no one I have spoken to expects it anytime soon.
  4. I can't imagine how these fans who purchased flights and booked hotels for the last weekend of September might feel about this whole thing
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can't imagine how these fans who purchased flights and booked hotels for the last weekend of September might feel about this whole thing
    Hopefully it makes them feel a little dumb.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can't imagine how these fans who purchased flights and booked hotels for the last weekend of September might feel about this whole thing
    Probably happy now. MSG just did a press release to hire 3,000 people with an expected September opening.
  7. It really throws me off that they're calling it "Sphere" and not "The Sphere". Feels weird every time I see it.
  8. how many nights they doing ?
  9. No one knows, but they mentioned "non consecutive weekends" ending before Christmas according to Edge. So 12 weekends (Oct-mid Dec) could equal 12 shows.