A buck or a yen,
    a buck or a pound.
    Is all that makes the world go around.
    That clinking, clanking sound
    can make the world go 'round:
    Money money money money,
    money money money money.
    Hmm somebody is on the sauce. 🍺🍺

2. I was in Vegas last week for a conference, staying at the Venetian. Took this photo of the Sphere from my Uber going to the hotel. The outside changed color from purple to green shortly after I took the photo. I fully intended to walk closer and get a better photo at some point during the week, but I was too busy at the conference, and my cab driver going to the airport drove like a maniac, so I wasn’t about to ask her to divert off the standard route…
  3. great pic
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    A buck or a yen,
    a buck or a pound.
    Is all that makes the world go around.
    That clinking, clanking sound
    can make the world go 'round:
    Money money money money,
    money money money money.

Is this a new song by U2 ?

5. I stayed at the wynn in 2016…wow…but I’ve checked prices from UK every weekend from end Sept to Nov and it’s sky high, in fact I’m sure it’s more expensive than the Venetian…..the mirage though comes in a much much cheaper
  6. Prices at Mandalay Bay are good
  7. i'm not booking anything til we have firm dates
  8. The journey from Mandalay Bay to the sphere is somewhat inconvenient, so honestly prices shouldn’t be too affected by the concerts. I will probably stay at a middle of the road place like Harrah’s that is close by but cheaper by nature. The Wynn and Venetian are gonna be crazy expensive these weekends.
  9. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    The journey from Mandalay Bay to the sphere is somewhat inconvenient, so honestly prices shouldn’t be too affected by the concerts. I will probably stay at a middle of the road place like Harrah’s that is close by but cheaper by nature. The Wynn and Venetian are gonna be crazy expensive these weekends.
    Tbf you could stay in the Westgate right off the strip. That tram takes you all over