U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Irish paper....hhmmmmm
  2. "even going back to The Fly" is tripping me up - is he talking about the character, or the song?

"Going back to," meaning he's been interested SINCE '92, or he's interested in bringing the song / character BACK? I know it seems like I'm overanalyzing it, it's just a weird thing to me.

The Fly as a song has only really missed two tours since its debut.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:"even going back to The Fly" is tripping me up - is he talking about the character, or the song?

"Going back to," meaning he's been interested SINCE '92, or he's interested in bringing the song / character BACK? I know it seems like I'm overanalyzing it, it's just a weird thing to me.

He has to mean the character?
  4. Originally posted by MattG:"even going back to The Fly" is tripping me up - is he talking about the character, or the song?

The character. This must be some kind of Zoo tribute show.
  5. Looking forward to standing in line for a number sometime soon god I’m pumped to see them in Vegas
  6. I’m worried about the prices.
  7. You should be. And not only for this residency. Just wait until their next actual tour. Imo their prices were insane for the SOE tour. It’ll be much worse next
  8. So is this an innocent experience or an experienced experience? Or are they surrendering to the innocence of the experience that will then render them experienced and make them long for their innocence back before they surrendered to experiences?
  9. 42