U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. That’s one of ours.
  2. I’m going to hope that baby pic is just a one off teaser pic and not part of any official promotion once it’s announced because that is dreadful. Will be interesting to see if it’s going to be AB live in full or if there’s just going to be a good few AB songs in the show and AB/zoo themes.
  3. I’m sorry but the picture is just laughable. Who the hell keeps making bad decisions for this band? That image isn’t exciting, if anything it’s just creepy and another reason for the world to laugh at U2.

Not sold on the name SOS baby. Zoo of surrender? U2 Zoo residency? How about just AB30? These SOS aren’t that different to the original just done in acoustic format. Remember when IE 2015 was going to be acoustic on 1 night and rock the next?
  4. I'm checking flights and hotels. I think i have to let this one go.
  5. SOS Baby? Not cool.

Since SOS is in the name, are they announcing that they are going to play SOS versions of their songs? Who would want an arena show of that?

SOS Baby also sounds like it might be an acknowledgment that Larry will NOT be there, since the tracks we've heard are miraculously devoid of actual drums.
  6. It won’t be one for me either. Over to the tapers.