U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:

1. Wasn't that tied in with Bank of America who probably paid for that? and the Commercial for the Sphere will be funded by the promoters and MSG who really are the ones who need these gigs to sell as U2 won't take a hit either way and are really part of their promotional campaign to launch the venue.
  2. I think the band needs to hire a better Graphic Designer. The baby in the sphere should have been the Achtung Baby, pencil drawn, baby.
    Looking forward to opening my social media at breakfast on Monday morning and see what the news will be.
    Not planning to stay up late for the Superbowl.
  3. What is the info you are most curious for?

A seating plan (will there be GA?) and pricing for me.

And whether Larry is mentioned in the announcement and in what way.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:What is the info you are most curious for?

I have a feeling there will be a bit on u2.com like they’ve done before and Larry will be quoted saying something like ‘we’re looking forward to playing….’ and that’ll be there way of confirming he’s playing, if he is definitely playing.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:What is the info you are most curious for?

Hope we have all the tour date in the same time, and price information for a ga standing
  6. Originally posted by Remy:What is the info you are most curious for?

Pricing for me.

Was in Vegas for both 360 and E&I, but it seems costs to visit vegas has rocketed since. Plus the weak performance of the Eur against the dollar isn't helping to offset that increase.
  7. Yeah GA/seat plan details with indication of prices and any pre-sale.

Also the main bulk of dates announced, if they add on a couple at the end not a big deal, but announcing say 4 shows and then more after the first round of pre-sale/gen sale, could be frustrating.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:What is the info you are most curious for?

All of the above and especially the dates.. curious about how hotel prices will be affected once the dates are announced 😳
  9. Originally posted by Remy:What is the info you are most curious for?

Its possible that the Washington news story at the KCH was just an attempt to get some free press coverage and that Larry is fine.
  10. Originally posted by bonoschild:[..]
    All of the above and especially the dates.. curious about how hotel prices will be affected once the dates are announced 😳
    You should probably book the hotel the minute after the shows are announced.