U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I’m hoping they do a live stream for one of the shows. Might be a good perk of being a u2.com subscriber. Followed by a commercial release ideally.
  2. Originally posted by dstankie:SOS Baby? Not cool.

Since SOS is in the name, are they announcing that they are going to play SOS versions of their songs? Who would want an arena show of that?

SOS Baby also sounds like it might be an acknowledgment that Larry will NOT be there, since the tracks we've heard are miraculously devoid of actual drums.

We're being told by multiple sources who have been previously reliable that Larry will be performing.
  3. So, not Bono, or Adam, or Larry?
  4. Originally posted by dstankie:SOS Baby? Not cool.

Since SOS is in the name, are they announcing that they are going to play SOS versions of their songs? Who would want an arena show of that?

SOS Baby also sounds like it might be an acknowledgment that Larry will NOT be there, since the tracks we've heard are miraculously devoid of actual drums.

Pride and WOWY ...thank you for playing the weakest link.
  5. The one song I’ll be gutted to miss live is love is blindness if it’s performed in full electric form. I’ve seen everything else except Tryin and so cruel and they aren’t great live tracks so we’ll see what happens.

6. Don't know about flights, but there are several hotels in Vegas that have something like a Friday to Sunday stay, in the middle of September, for under $400 and even under $300 USD for two adults
  7. Originally posted by Unodostres123:The one song I’ll be gutted to miss live is love is blindness if it’s performed in full electric form. I’ve seen everything else except Tryin and so cruel and they aren’t great live tracks so we’ll see what happens.
    IDK, I think So Cruel would have been great live, but I love the song anyway...I thought the Hershey rehearsals sounded good. My only question is how much of the shows will be SoS/stripped-down style vs full electric. Might have mentioned, but I'm wondering if it will be like the JT30 shows - play a few songs, do AB, then have a few more?? It's great to see the U2 buzz starting up again
  8. Or the band will give So Cruel the “red hill” treatment and ruin it.
  9. I'll admit, being a guitar and bass player, hearing Red Hill lowered was jarring at first..It did grow on me, but it's still weird hearing all these songs lowered down. Still can't help but wonder how they'll arrange whatever they're planning for Vegas. It would be great to be a "fly on the wall" and hear what Willie is doing at the Sphere Studios, if he is there
  10. IIRC, the 30 seconds of invisible was 4 million