U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. With another Sphere Act being announced soon, I don’t think U2 will rotate with another act. And UFC is in September so definitely before then. The band likes to vacation France in August. I really don’t think these shows will go past May and even that’s a stretch.
  2. Hi all!

The "old-timers" around here will probably (or hopefully) still know me - to the new members: great you've found the U2-love!

I've been wandering off some time from social media for personal reasons and only occasionally read some of the news here the last months, so I'm here with a long shot as it's impossible to read all the messages ==>

Do the people that already went recommend to see the UV/Sphere-shows?
    On the one hand, it's obviously a "once in a lifetime" to see our band as this spectacle. On the other hand, the YouTube videos are not really convincing imo
    Ok, the show itself will probably be dazzling, but it seems the band is somewhat out of shape and low on energy (which would be understandable considering their age)...
    I'm afraid to pay high cash, only to be disappointed in the end.

Any feedback here or on PM would be greatly appreciated!
    If you're all thinking "read the forums you lazy bastard", understandable

Anyway, cheers to all
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Hi all!

The "old-timers" around here will probably (or hopefully) still know me - to the new members: great you've found the U2-love!

I've been wandering off some time from social media for personal reasons and only occasionally read some of the news here the last months, so I'm here with a long shot as it's impossible to read all the messages ==>

On the one hand, it's obviously a "once in a lifetime" to see our band as this spectacle. On the other hand, the YouTube videos are not really convincing imo
    Ok, the show itself will probably be dazzling, but it seems the band is somewhat out of shape and low on energy (which would be understandable considering their age)...

Anyway, cheers to all
    I saw three strong shows, including one I’d put up among my favourite times seeing U2. I didn’t find them low on energy at all, or out of shape. I don’t remember Bono looking this “fit” in many years.
  4. Drop a few full videos ffs. See Metallica’s YouTube for their current tour?
  5. They’re in their 60s. Obviously Bono won’t have the same vocal range he used to. I wouldn’t call them tired, just well aged. The setlist is great, the production is great, it’s another great U2 show. But not the best for obvious reasons of missing Larry, spontaneity, etc
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Hi all!

Anyway, cheers to all
    Read the forums you lazy bastard.

Good to see you around
  7. Greetings U2 tribe! I’ll be GA with my family at the Feb 2 shows. What’s a good time to arrive at the venue for, say, 3-5 deep from front? Any GA line advise would be great too.