U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I dunno… most say three or four days is enough.

2. Vegas - maybe. Depends on what you are into. But if you don’t mind driving…Grand Canyon is a good day trek, so is a trip into Death Valley. Hoover Dam. There’s a lot of spots around Vegas that I’ve been happy to see over the years which would quickly fill a day or two…

3. I went alone from Wednesday to Sunday and thought it was maybe a day too long as a solo trip but I think I would’ve been fine to stay longer if I had a slightly bigger entertainment budget (bought tickets to 3 shows so I really tried not to spend too much extra money). I found there to be lots to see on the strip for a first-timer and the Grand Canyon was stunning. I’ve heard great things about Red Rock and Valley of Fire too. If you haven’t been before you could do Vegas for 3-4 days and somewhere in California for a couple days? That part of the country is gorgeous. I hope you end up going, it was a really great experience overall

4. Just Vegas might be tiring … but so much stuff around
    - Hoover Dam
    - Route 66 towns en route to Grand Canyon
    - Grand Canyon (either NP Park or West)
    - Red Rock canyon
    - Valley Of Fire (loop trip via Lake Meadow area)
    - Death Valley (JT spot is far but doable)
    - Mojave Preserve
  5. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

Just Vegas might be tiring … but so much stuff around
    - Hoover Dam
    - Route 66 towns en route to Grand Canyon
    - Grand Canyon (either NP Park or West)
    - Red Rock canyon
    - Valley Of Fire (loop trip via Lake Meadow area)
    - Death Valley (JT spot is far but doable)
    - Mojave Preserve
    I’d say that Zion National Park is also a pretty doable daytrip with an early morning start. A spectacular place.
  6. The version of So Cruel is lame
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]
    I think it depends how far you are travelling, I came in from UK for 5 days, we did a few things like the golden knights ice hockey, tournament of kings and the U2 show, chilled out pretty much in the day (been to vegas 3 times), the show is incredible, vegas is super expensive, lots to do in a week, or do a stop over (again depending on where u are from) we flew vegas -NYC-Manchester, so could easily have done a couple days in New York, anyway. Trip cost me a fortune,I spent a fortune, but the memories and experience was priceless, I’d do it again 100% if they extended the residency into the back end of 2024, Feb is far too soon 👎🤣🤣🤣 do it if u can, u won’t be disappointed

Good point! Would you reckon Vegas has enough to offer to visit a whole week?
  8. Nothing really to compare it to though, personally I loved it, a proper treat to hear this live for the 1st time ever! Not sure why the chose never to play it before 👍
  9. It's incredible if you listen to a proper recording. This one is awfully mixed.

A proper one:

10. Hmmmm...Edges guitar...don't know. It differs a lot from the album. Maybe it needs a few listens to appreciate the live version