U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Originally posted by Baron:Greetings U2 tribe! I’ll be GA with my family at the Feb 2 shows. What’s a good time to arrive at the venue for, say, 3-5 deep from front? Any GA line advise would be great too.
    Our Vegas podcast has all the info, if that's too long to listen to: for 3-5 deep just show up an hour before or something. But its so small you might as well come in as late as possible and be a bit on the side, you can still see Edge's guitar strings.
  2. Anyone know anything about the Vibee souvenir book?
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Our Vegas podcast has all the info, if that's too long to listen to: for 3-5 deep just show up an hour before or something. But its so small you might as well come in as late as possible and be a bit on the side, you can still see Edge's guitar strings.
    I’m listening to the podcast now haha, but thanks for this!
  4. They emailed VIPs last week to make sure they had updated addresses. The book is now in production and should start shipping in December. It’s going to be a look back at tours past right up to the shows at Sphere.
  5. Thanks wanderer!
  6. It was excellent, fun, moving, exciting and a once in a lifetime experience. I cried twice and danced the night away! You must go!
    Originally posted by BelgianBono:Hi all!

The "old-timers" around here will probably (or hopefully) still know me - to the new members: great you've found the U2-love!

I've been wandering off some time from social media for personal reasons and only occasionally read some of the news here the last months, so I'm here with a long shot as it's impossible to read all the messages ==>

Do the people that already went recommend to see the UV/Sphere-shows?
    On the one hand, it's obviously a "once in a lifetime" to see our band as this spectacle. On the other hand, the YouTube videos are not really convincing imo
    Ok, the show itself will probably be dazzling, but it seems the band is somewhat out of shape and low on energy (which would be understandable considering their age)...
    I'm afraid to pay high cash, only to be disappointed in the end.

Any feedback here or on PM would be greatly appreciated!
    If you're all thinking "read the forums you lazy bastard", understandable

Anyway, cheers to all
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Hi all!

The "old-timers" around here will probably (or hopefully) still know me - to the new members: great you've found the U2-love!

I've been wandering off some time from social media for personal reasons and only occasionally read some of the news here the last months, so I'm here with a long shot as it's impossible to read all the messages ==>

Do the people that already went recommend to see the UV/Sphere-shows?
    On the one hand, it's obviously a "once in a lifetime" to see our band as this spectacle. On the other hand, the YouTube videos are not really convincing imo
    Ok, the show itself will probably be dazzling, but it seems the band is somewhat out of shape and low on energy (which would be understandable considering their age)...
    I'm afraid to pay high cash, only to be disappointed in the end.

Any feedback here or on PM would be greatly appreciated!
    If you're all thinking "read the forums you lazy bastard", understandable

Anyway, cheers to all

Aside from what others have already said about the shows themselves being great (which they absolutely are), I really loved the experience of just being in Vegas for a few days around lots of other U2 fans, popping into Zoo Station, seeing U2 t-shirts around, etc. Its worth going for the show alone but I found it to be quite a unique fan experience as well
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I saw three strong shows, including one I’d put up among my favourite times seeing U2. I didn’t find them low on energy at all, or out of shape. I don’t remember Bono looking this “fit” in many years.

Thanks for your reaction wanderer, appreciated
    To me the songs all sound a bit slower and Bono's voice less energetic, but I'll take your word for it
  9. Originally posted by peatiedog:It was excellent, fun, moving, exciting and a once in a lifetime experience. I cried twice and danced the night away! You must go!
    [..]

Sounds convincing
  10. Originally posted by TheEdge10:[..]

Aside from what others have already said about the shows themselves being great (which they absolutely are), I really loved the experience of just being in Vegas for a few days around lots of other U2 fans, popping into Zoo Station, seeing U2 t-shirts around, etc. Its worth going for the show alone but I found it to be quite a unique fan experience as well

Good point! Would you reckon Vegas has enough to offer to visit a whole week?