U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Thanks a lot for all your reactions!
    I'm convinced

2. So Phish will aparently be performing at the Sphere in April.
  3. It’s been announced. Four shows in April. Rumoured to be four more the following week if it sells well. Each show will have a unique setlist and visuals.
  4. Will U2 be back after Phish?
  5. Sounds like nice rehearsing last night at Sphere. Two hours of work/soundchecking, then run through Zoo Station to Until End of the World plus So Cruel. Heard they would work on Seconds tomorrow and maybe New Years Day. Imagine they'll do a full dress rehearsal tonight.
  6. Looking for 4 tickets for January/February - seated. I'm confused - I've bought tickets to 2 shows already that I couldn't go to, and sold them on TM at face value - it was stated that they would not allow resales at higher prices - but now ALL resale tickets are at least 3x the face value! What gives? Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by rylovesU2:Looking for 4 tickets for January/February - seated. I'm confused - I've bought tickets to 2 shows already that I couldn't go to, and sold them on TM at face value - it was stated that they would not allow resales at higher prices - but now ALL resale tickets are at least 3x the face value! What gives? Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks!
    Only GA was limited to resale at face value. They did not allow resale of seats through TM period for the earlier shows.