U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I feel like Coldplay would be a good band to have there with their visuals

2. Anyone meeting those criteria will not be playing the Sphere.
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I’m surprised it hasn’t been announced yet. Supposedly still in the works though. I think after U2, Phish, and Dead and Company they are in danger of appearing to be a place for old rock acts to go hang out. They need an act that’s a little more current to break that up…

Eagles are confirmed to be the next act. Also surprised Beyonce hasn't been announced yet with the amount of rumors there were around the superbowl
  4. Still can't wait to see a proper rockband doing a proper rockshow!
  5. The Killers are doing a residency in Vegas later this year for a month or so. Thought Sphere would be right up their street, but they are playing Colosseum at Caesar's Palace.
  6. That's pretty phish poor
  7. Originally posted by U2nick88:The Killers are doing a residency in Vegas later this year for a month or so. Thought Sphere would be right up their street, but they are playing Colosseum at Caesar's Palace.
    I don't think they could fill the Sphere for multiple nights they aren't quite at that level to be playing to nearly 20k every night in one city/venue infact not many Rock bands are maybe Pearl Jam, Foo fighters, ACDC, Rolling Stones,Coldplay could do a residency there but whether they'd want to is another question .
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I don't think they could fill the Sphere for multiple nights they aren't quite at that level to be playing to nearly 20k every night in one city/venue infact not many Rock bands are maybe Pearl Jam, Foo fighters, ACDC, Rolling Stones,Coldplay could do a residency there but whether they'd want to is another question .
    It’s an interesting point, and there’s a reason most residency venues are pretty small compared to the rooms these bands tour in. I think it’s likely that we’ll see more spread out shorter runs. Maybe a weekend or two a year. Bands like Metallica, muse, tool, may not fill a 30-40 date ongoing residency, but I bet would fill a week or two over the course of the year