1. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    U2 will feel ashamed to have Coldplay as support act.... And I will take a very very very long toilet break before U2 starts their portion.

Yeah, I was just kidfing and pointing out they went pretty offtopic.
  2. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    U2 will feel ashamed to have Coldplay as support act.... And I will take a very very very long toilet break before U2 starts their portion.

Slane 2001?
  3. I mean in the next tour of U2.... Coldplay used to produce good music back then.... Now CP are full of rubbish.
  4. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    I mean in the next tour of U2.... Coldplay used to produce good music back then.... Now CP are full of rubbish.
    By good music I mean they were good imitator of U2 back then ( both musically and lyrically) and so somewhat likable. Now they are on the polar opposite of their early years.
  5. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]

There can't be any argument with logic with someone who compare U2 and Coldplay, quality wise. Coldplay and Ed Sheeran may sale millions and millions of tickets but their songs output will always be piss poor.

?
  6. Not sure what the obsession with Coldplay is in here, but imagine throwing “piss poor” around after U2 just released SOE.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Not sure what the obsession with Coldplay is in here, but imagine throwing “piss poor” around after U2 just released SOE.
    Agreed. SOE is absolutely awful.
  8. Bruce and Coldplay sell tickets one year before the show...

If u2 are planning a summer tour for June, where is the dead line for an announcement?
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Not sure what the obsession with Coldplay is in here, but imagine throwing “piss poor” around after U2 just released SOE.
    Sadly there are a lot of people on here afflicted with recency bias.
  10. Originally posted by mastrovox:Bruce and Coldplay sell tickets one year before the show...

If u2 are planning a summer tour for June, where is the dead line for an announcement?
    They announced The Joshua Tree tour which started in May, in January. They announced The Joshua Tree 2019 tour at the end of May for a November start.

But I’m 100% doubtful of a June start. The crew would need to be available for rehearsals etc ahead of the tour starting. And there’s been zero leaks about summer dates. The only one that suggested a summer date was the Dublin stadium one, and that’s pretty much been shot down.
  11. Originally posted by iTim:Not sure what the obsession with Coldplay is in here, but imagine throwing “piss poor” around after U2 just released SOE.
    Well it's better than any of the bland pop thrash Coldplay have released recently.