Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. So ungrateful!

Well, have another show.

2. Its even better. I walk right in the front doors.
  3. thanks for being such a significant part of the community with your work and shares

4. +1

It's also clear that you take great pride in what you do because your recordings are certainly professional quality. Maybe that's the secret to how you get into these places - you're already a professional audio tech or something like that. Whatever the reason, I hope you keep enjoying what you're doing as much as the rest of us do so that we can all continue to benefit from your generosity.
  5. @hoserama

Your records are brilliant, a great gift for me and I think the most of us. Great work mister 👍🏻 please never stop 🙏
  6. On the torrents where it says "Mixed, Produced, and Mastered by Sharebear/Hoserama" I always used to think that was a two-person team of tapers that used hand signals and secret handshakes to communicate at venues and then teamed up afterwards to sync their separate recordings under a red lightbulb.

Makes more sense if it's a single person - except why the two names?
  7. Long time ago I registered sharebear on u2torrents for laughs. But used Hoserama for torrenting a bunch of stuff for other bands. So for a while sharebear was just u2 only and Hoserama for everything else. But even that didn't stay consistent so I've just been signing with both.
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:[image]
    What a shot this is. Could you imagine a young Paul Hewson showing his Dad that one day in the future, his boy would be singing the opera at one of the oldest Opera houses in the world.

Amazing photo
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Long time ago I registered sharebear on u2torrents for laughs. But used Hoserama for torrenting a bunch of stuff for other bands. So for a while sharebear was just u2 only and Hoserama for everything else. But even that didn't stay consistent so I've just been signing with both.

Mystery solved - even if it's getting less Mission Impossible every day

10. Now we know why Stories of Surrender went to AppleTV. Imagine the Italian venue in 3d with spatial audio.