Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Was it emailed to you? Waiting for mine (in Canada).
  2. No one has yet received an actual code. Just an anouncement they will be sent later this week (which i think will be later today)
  3. Is there an absolute legend on here who isn’t planning on going to one of the Surrender gatherings but is a fan club member willing to let me have their code 👍👌🙏.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    We may get a preview on Friday in New York. He was originally working on some sort of performance for there, and when it was first announced it was “Bono in conversation with David Remnick and Performing” which was later retitled. Be interesting to see what he’s doing if anything. I’ll be there so will try to share anything interesting

Keep up the good work.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    We may get a preview on Friday in New York. He was originally working on some sort of performance for there, and when it was first announced it was “Bono in conversation with David Remnick and Performing” which was later retitled. Be interesting to see what he’s doing if anything. I’ll be there so will try to share anything interesting
    Nice, looking forward to it. I wonder if they'll take away your phones (doubt it!)
  6. I'm in Canada and no presale code as of yet. There was an email and they are probably trying to minimize spreading of the code.

7. He uses that as a guide for 'thanks yous' and 'shout outs'. I'd imagine it is disconcerting to sing in front of 100,000 people.
  8. Any of you lovely people have a presale I could use for Berlin. I unfortunately let my u2.com subscription lapse. Peace and love.
  9. Beatlebum, so you registered here yesterday?
  10. Sorry, I must admit I did but forgive me for that. All I can say is that I have been a U2 fan since 1983 when I went to see them at Phoenix Park in Dublin. I grew up around the corner from Bono in Dublin and am a true U2 fan and haven't missed an Irish show in 1983 and a lot of gigs in Berlin where I am now. Sorry if it annoyed you, I accept that but I just wanted to say that and I would dearly love to see him. No offence caused by my late arrival to this cool forum, I am normally on the u2.com one. Cheers
  11. U2songs think the Paris time is a typo, yep.