Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. You should be able to share the presale password, so long as you’re not using it, too. I’d love one if anyone would care to share. Thanks!!
  2. Nothing more than a guess, but my suspicion is that these “shows” will be pretty loose and informal. There will be a LOT of talking and a few acoustic oriented versions of U2 setlist warhorses and maybe a cover or two.

The NY Post will also have a story about U2 breaking up and Bono going solo…

We shall see….
  3. I also need a presale code if anyone has a spare.

Looks like I missed the deadline for resubscribing to the fan club by an hour !
  4. Originally posted by paulw77:I also need a presale code if anyone has a spare.

Looks like I missed the deadline for resubscribing to the fan club by an hour !
    Yeah you can have mine ......for 10k.
  5. Originally posted by ymalkiel:You should be able to share the presale password, so long as you’re not using it, too. I’d love one if anyone would care to share. Thanks!!
    Why? If you wanted a presale code, you had 9 months this year to subscribe to U2dotcom but you didn't
  6. That’s right. But if people are offering, I’m happy to accept.

7. Somebody on the forum was looking for some codes for Nashville!
  8. Well I have been subscribing continuously since 2018 for no other reason than I like the sight of my resources slowly descending down into a sewer. I guess this book tour helps.
  9. I would assume a large number of fans only subscribe for presale tickets, I definitely don’t pay for the crap “gifts”. It makes sense to not to continue subscriptions when a tour ends and this book tour really came out of nowhere whereas the fan sites would usually shower us with imminent rumors a week before.
  10. Apparently Dublin has an additional presale so 3 sales total
  11. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]
    I would assume a large number of fans only subscribe for presale tickets, I definitely don’t pay for the crap “gifts”. It makes sense to not to continue subscriptions when a tour ends and this book tour really came out of nowhere whereas the fan sites would usually shower us with imminent rumors a week before.
    There have been rumours about a tour for weeks/months now...along with the news about the book, the new album(s), etc... so all the information available could have been a hint that it might be a good time to resubscribe...