Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Really interesting. I would have guessed they'd deploy at least two or three big cameras with and one travelling rail or crane. A low-profile recording matches the event's nature of course but it doesn't match the man's ego and the corporation's/platforms' greediness haha. Really curious how and when (or if) this will be released.
    Definitely no rail camera front of stage. Not a photographer or camera operators on stage at any point either. The theatre was dimmed as per any other show, usually filmed shows are a little brighter.

I’m guessing that if there’s a release then they must have their main footage from another night.
  2. Any pubs in Paris that are showing the world cup games? Hoping to catch a few before the show on Friday.
  3. Any ideas what book shop he might visit tomorrow in Berlin?
  4. Ein Bucherei 😂 Tips appretiated
  5. You can now download the Paris tickets 🥳
  6. Maybe in KulturKaufhaus Dussmann, Friedrichstrasse 90. Not far away from the theater. It’s a beautiful big book- and musicstore. Open until 12pm every weekday!
  7. What time do people normally get there to get to the front of the signing queue outside the venue?
  8. in Glasgow people started gathering from 2 - 3 and in Manchester I heard some fans arrived early morning. Both in Glasgow and Manchester, Bono arrived at around 8, signed books and chatted for like 5 - 10 minutes. In Manchester, they ended up changing the barriers layout last minute and some fans who had just arrived at 8 ran and got front row, while some of us got stuck behind the initial barriers they had put out earlier so we missed our chance lol. Best spot is opposite the venue entrance door.
  9. Great info. Thanks.
  10. maybe "Songs of Surrender" album will includ Stories of Surrender LIVE proformance. Blu ray would be great
  11. Originally posted by taker:maybe "Songs of Surrender" album will includ Stories of Surrender LIVE proformance. Blu ray would be great
    It won’t have any extras like that. The album is four discs of audio (in either vinyl or CD format.) They had it in physical production before the tour even started. It went into the queue for production early this year.

If they do anything with “Stories of Surrender” recordings it will be separate from the album.