Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Beautiful Day was a bit emotional
  2. I Will Follow was such a tease. The roof was genuinely about to come down. I don't understand how Bono himself can tease it every night without wanting to break into the full song.
  3. It's definitely more of a theatrical show rather than a gig. You could tell that Bono himself was enjoying the acting parts. I was 4 rows from the front and had a great view, especially of the teleprompter! They also had some TVs mounted underneath the balcony act as a teleprompter.

After the first couple of songs as we got into the book I was wanting to hear less of the book and more of the songs. By the end of the show I was wanting to hear less of the songs and more of the book!

I hope the backing singer is on some parts of the album as her voice was great. Great to see the drummer really get into Streets as well. Anyone else notice that Bono's Guinness glass was fake and was filled of something else? Presumably water. Ali and Jordan were in attendance tonight.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:It's definitely more of a theatrical show rather than a gig. You could tell that Bono himself was enjoying the acting parts. I was 4 rows from the front and had a great view, especially of the teleprompter! They also had some TVs mounted underneath the balcony act as a teleprompter.

After the first couple of songs as we got into the book I was wanting to hear less of the book and more of the songs. By the end of the show I was wanting to hear less of the songs and more of the book!

I hope the backing singer is on some parts of the album as her voice was great. Great to see the drummer really get into Streets as well. Anyone else notice that Bono's Guinness glass was fake and was filled of something else? Presumably water. Ali and Jordan were in attendance tonight.
    He made a gag about the glass in Dublin. No expense soared or something along those lines.

When IWF kicks in it’s absolutely visceral. I almost thought a curtain was going to drop to reveal the band. The tease of teases.
  5. Does anyone have an idea if Bono will visit a bookstore in Madrid?
  6. Amazing night in Paris… someone mentioned Dublin crowd being lame in comparision, Berlin was Even more into it than Paris still Paris got better PA what a sound! When You ja hear Stories For Boys just Bono singin it’s incredible!!!! This is the best thing that happened to us in long time! And let’s be grateful Bono’s voice is back in full … now can we get the SOS thing please?! Enjoy Madrid however is going you are in for a very special night!
  7. Originally posted by zbych:Amazing night in Paris… someone mentioned Dublin crowd being lame in comparision, Berlin was Even more into it than Paris still Paris got better PA what a sound! When You ja hear Stories For Boys just Bono singin it’s incredible!!!! This is the best thing that happened to us in long time! And let’s be grateful Bono’s voice is back in full … now can we get the SOS thing please?! Enjoy Madrid however is going you are in for a very special night!
    Glad you enjoyed it!! I was in Berlin and it was just amazing!! Wish there were more evennts like this one I am still amazed
  8. This show is absolutely amazing
  9. For the ones in Paris Go To u2torrents
  10. Will Bono attent a book store in Paris today ?
  11. It’s very likely, but hard to say which. He tends to opt for small independent stores and keeps it unannounced.