Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    It’s very likely, but hard to say which. He tends to opt for small independent stores and keeps it unannounced.
    Hmmm guess ill just enjoy my day in Paris 😅
  2. There is a rumor he will come Smith & Sons (Rue Rivoli). I am there now but its quiet. The personnel say they don’t know, but say he visited here several years ago. Half an hour ago there seemed to be some whispering and disturbance among the staff, and 3 staff members leaving. They are back now and denying anything is happening.

What times has he been known to do these signings?
  3. Yeah when I was having a google Smith and Sons looked a good bet. There was also an independent bookshop that often does signings but I can’t remember the name of it.
  4. Good luck to sou guys seeing Bono live, het an autograph. Been to 10 tours, spent hours in front of hotels/stadiums, never got luck. Hope u got it!!!
  5. Originally posted by NateV:There is a rumor he will come Smith & Sons (Rue Rivoli). I am there now but its quiet. The personnel say they don’t know, but say he visited here several years ago. Half an hour ago there seemed to be some whispering and disturbance among the staff, and 3 staff members leaving. They are back now and denying anything is happening.

What times has he been known to do these signings?
    How is there now ??
  6. Yeah, better luck next time…
  7. It's great to see, hear and feel how Bono is on fire when he sings and "ready to explode and tear the house down".
    Really looking forward to the next concerts. Bono will be great!
  8. It’s so good.