Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Probably gonna be underwhelmed
  2. Remember when they made a big announcement that a huge event would happen during Thanksgiving in the US and everyone should tune in at a certain time? And it was a remix of Pride by Tiesto? Well it won’t be that underwhelming.
  3. Me theory that I came up myself

They Will announce that mysterious 13# track on Ab30 Live … paid subscribers will get instant download link … now that would be treat
  4. Originally posted by zbych:[..]
    Me theory that I came up myself

They Will announce that mysterious 13# track on Ab30 Live … paid subscribers will get instant download link … now that would be treat
    god hear you
  5. I'm scheduled to be on a cruise in early May through the Mediterranean and may have to think about abandoning ship if cities / dates are tempting enough. It could be grounds for divorce though.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Remember when they made a big announcement that a huge event would happen during Thanksgiving in the US and everyone should tune in at a certain time? And it was a remix of Pride by Tiesto? Well it won’t be that underwhelming.
    The most underwhelming event was during Saitama 2019 where they sent emails to the whole fanbase to tune in for a huge announcement. Only for it to be a subscription model to a radio station in the USA only.
  7. Overwhelming demand does it again. A run of shows at one theatre in one city? Why does U2.com hype this stuff so much?
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    The most underwhelming event was during Saitama 2019 where they sent emails to the whole fanbase to tune in for a huge announcement. Only for it to be a subscription model to a radio station in the USA only.
    Try being on the floor at Saitama, they had hyped the show as having a special announcement, rumours were going crazy….yes, a subscription radio station in a country seven thousand miles from Japan. Hello, earth. BTW, Bono’s regret he couldn’t play Italy because of the small scheduling window and the lack of available dates at appropriate venues. Well it appears we have a new window…infinity. This show needs to be played in Italy.
  9. Originally posted by Turkued:Try being on the floor at Saitama, they had hyped the show as having a special announcement, rumours were going crazy….yes, a subscription radio station in a country seven thousand miles from Japan. Hello, earth. BTW, Bono’s regret he couldn’t play Italy because of the small scheduling window and the lack of available dates at appropriate venues. Well it appears we have a new window…infinity. This show needs to be played in Italy.
    Well, Little Italy is pretty close!