2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Did the words ‘feature length’ not appear somewhere?
  2. It says it’s feature length on u2.com so that would definitely suggest more than an hour anyway. The gig is probably less than an hour if it’s about 9 or 10 songs acoustic then there’s the documentary side to it so probably 75-90 minutes roughly.
  3. Hopefully they're full and complete songs and not cut off by dialogue/interviews.. can't wait to see it. Eager for anything new at this point. I'm really interested in seeing how the live songs compare to the SoS versions.. always a bit of a challenge taking an album version live
  4. I wonder if it'll include the pub footage!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I haven't posted in almost a month but I saw the batsignal.

IT'S A CRIME THEY HAD BROUGHT BACK A SORT OF HOMECOMING FOR THE JT30 TOUR AND DIDN'T PERFORM IT AT THEIR FECKIN HOMECOMING SHOW.

you should have come to Amsterdam.....
  6. I know, I perfectly know that Should have done Amsterdam 2 no doubt. Remy even had a ticket for me but I couldn't make it. Feel like shit about it.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know, I perfectly know that Should have done Amsterdam 2 no doubt. Remy even had a ticket for me but I couldn't make it. Feel like shit about it.
    oops, didn't mean to rub it in, Sergio.... sorry
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I haven't posted in almost a month but I saw the batsignal.

IT'S A CRIME THEY HAD BROUGHT BACK A SORT OF HOMECOMING FOR THE JT30 TOUR AND DIDN'T PERFORM IT AT THEIR FECKIN HOMECOMING SHOW.

played it in Paris night 2. France is sort of home for them
  9. Yes they tell everytime France is sort of home for them. Just like Holland, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Brasil etc etc 😂😂
  10. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    Yes they tell everytime France is sort of home for them. Just like Holland, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Brasil etc etc 😂😂
    Haha indeed.

Nah, there's no excuses for that Dublin mistake.
  11. Maybe Dublin doesn’t get A Sort Of Hone coming because it IS a homecoming? Haha
  12. Don't think it was a mistake it got a lukewarm reaction in Slane in 2001 when they could do no wrong probably thought it wasn't worth the risk in Croke Park In front of their biggest fans and critics