2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Damn Invisible sounds fantastic there.

Looking forward to this!

And just to stoke the fires and be a pain in the ass, notice how it's not titled "U2: A Sort of Homecoming.."?
    No Adam, no Larry. Weird.
  2. Looking forward to this.
  3. I’m not being funny but why is it a few of us really aren’t enjoying some of the SOS stuff but still looking forward to this when it’s essentially a promotion of SOS ? It’s a strange one but I’m definitely interested in it more than I’m interested in SOS.
  4. Originally posted by theflytv:[..]
    I’m not being funny but why is it a few of us really aren’t enjoying some of the SOS stuff but still looking forward to this when it’s essentially a promotion of SOS ? It’s a strange one but I’m definitely interested in it more than I’m interested in SOS.
    It’s Live basically. And seeing Bono & Edge out and about in Dublin has a novelty aspect.
  5. Yeah just the fact it’s live is probably the most simple explanation I guess, it will make the songs different somewhat again even if they’re supposed to be based on the SOS versions. Should be good anyway. Something to look forward to alongside the tiny desk concert being shown on the same day, will probably all overshadow the album release itself but I think that’s a good thing on this occasion.
  6. Originally posted by theflytv:[..]alongside the tiny desk concert being shown on the same day, will probably all overshadow the album release itself but I think that’s a good thing on this occasion.
    That's probably what they're aiming for.
  7. Just a trailer to get everyone to buy the overpriced acoustic album SOS 40 Songs.I think the documentary is just as boring as SOS 40 songs. Put to sleep, tired, weak, etc.
  8. — no personal offending —
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Damn Invisible sounds fantastic there.

Looking forward to this!

And just to stoke the fires and be a pain in the ass, notice how it's not titled "U2: A Sort of Homecoming.."?

I don’t get why 50% isn’t U2 but 75% is U2? What’s the logic in that
  10. Personally I’m psyched to see Bono and Edge with Glen Hansard and this huge group of musicians.