1. Personally, having seen and heard from the last two shows, I think Bram is doing a brilliant job. I love his powerful playing and kit sound.

But yes, without Larry it's not the true U2 sound.
  2. Vegas will eventually come to an end, and it's likely to be the end of Bram as well, but I will remember him very warmly and fondly. He's impossible not to like. The guy has immense pressure, for sure, and he plays as if he's been with U2 for a long time. Bram has gained my sympathy and admiration. No doubt.
  3. Agreed. And it will be good for the band to know that Bram is always there as a back-up just in case that Larry needs another rest.

This will make future tours a lot easier regarding insurance.
  4. Originally posted by Papo:Agreed. And it will be good for the band to know that Bram is always there as a back-up just in case that Larry needs another rest.

This will make future tours a lot easier regarding insurance.
    Future Tours? In that case we need a stand-in Bono from Germany, an Adam out of New York and there's a man called Ogechuckwo from Kenia who wants to fill the small shoes of Edge.
  5. Originally posted by raf90:Vegas will eventually come to an end, and it's likely to be the end of Bram as well, but I will remember him very warmly and fondly. He's impossible not to like. The guy has immense pressure, for sure, and he plays as if he's been with U2 for a long time. Bram has gained my sympathy and admiration. No doubt.
    This
  6. Originally posted by TheUglyOne:[..]
    Future Tours? In that case we need a stand-in Bono from Germany, an Adam out of New York and there's a man called Ogechuckwo from Kenia who wants to fill the small shoes of Edge.
    There are med checks before every tour and Larry's previous back issues might be an issue which could raise the insurance fee. But if there is a stand in at Hand who has already proven that he is capable and the fans buy tickets for shows with him instead of Larry the danger of cancellations due to Larry not being able to perform are diminished a lot, don't you think?
  7. Seems a good guy. Did what he needed and had a blast. Memories for life. Fair play.
  8. Officially a Bram fan for life. Classiest of class acts.
  9. He did a fabulous job filling in such big shoes ...
    Seems a good guy indeed.
    His message shows modesty and loads of respect for the full band.
    Wham Bam, Thank You Bram!!