1. Originally posted by podiumboy:Edge will make sure he knows the songs, and also how to communicate with Adam. That’s a huge part of U2 is Adam and Larry’s teamwork. If he’s a true professional, he’ll be able to replicate Larry’s style easily.
    That's all it comes down to. People freaking out over this need to find a hobby at this point. It is what it is at this point, groaning about it won't change anything.
  2. I find it odd that some will consider Passengers to be a U2 album when it’s U2+1, and yet U2-1 is seen to be anything but U2.
  3. Who considers Passengers to be a U2 album?

There are two U2-centric songs on there. Everything else is Brian Eno with some input from various members of U2.
  4. Originally posted by dstankie:Who considers Passengers to be a U2 album?

There are two U2-centric songs on there. Everything else is Brian Eno with some input from various members of U2.
    You could say the same about UF,JT,AB,Zooropa ALTYCLB and NO line they created the sonic landscape for those albums and had a huge input into the making of them yes the band wrote the songs and had ideas as to how they wanted them to sound but Eno and Lanois brought those ideas to life and made them a reality.

5. I think he’s in Tacoma??

I saw Motley Crue where Tommy would ride around on a rollercoaster type thing. He’s crazy AF and has a foul mouth, but he’s super entertaining. Gotta make up for Vince Neil’s terrible singing.
  6. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]

I think he’s in Tacoma??

I saw Motley Crue where Tommy would ride around on a rollercoaster type thing. He’s crazy AF and has a foul mouth, but he’s super entertaining. Gotta make up for Vince Neil’s terrible singing.
    Yeah Vince is way past his prime..I hope the Crue and Bon Jovi never tour together
  7. I wish Bram a lot of fun and success tonight 👍 He'll be nervous as hell i think.
  8. Hope you enjoy every moment of it Bram