1. in what form will they play even better ? like in 90's or like in 10's?
    also will MW have solo at the end ?
    will UV bi like on zootv or like from 360 onwards ?
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:I’ll be even more of a party pooper and assume those eight songs will be from 18 Singles…
    SBS, NYD, Pride, Streets, ISHF, WOWY, Desire, and BDay. If room for a few more: Vertigo, IWF, and maybe Bad (wishful thinking).

Songs like So Cruel, Arms, and LIB will be “deep” enough. They need the hits for the Vegas crowd.
    My thoughts exactly!
  3. Wish: Achtung Baby plus all of Zooropa and the Pop album. A 1990s trilogy! (plus Lady With The Spinning Head as a bonus)

Prediction: Achtung Baby plus the top 12ish "greatest hits" songs they've played the most over the years. So probably these songs (according to U2gigs most played list):

Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    I Will Follow
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    With or Without You
    New Year's Day
    Bullet the Blue Sky
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Beautiful Day
    Bad
    Vertigo
    Elevation
    City of Blinding Lights

There will most likely be [some] Songs of Surrender versions of these greatest hits songs too.
  4. Originally posted by nicko:in what form will they play even better ? like in 90's or like in 10's?
    also will MW have solo at the end ?
    will UV bi like on zootv or like from 360 onwards ?
    Wish: Even Better Than the Real Thing like the 90s version with the solo in the right spot, Mysterious Ways with the solo at the end like the ZooTV version, and Ultraviolet like the ZooTV version with the amazing guitar work from The Edge.

Prediction: the more recent version of Even Better, no solo for Mysterious Ways, and Ultraviolet like the more recent version. These versions will probably be played because it is what they are used to from the last few tours and these versions are easier on guitar to play.
  5. That was my thought- those songs have definitely been modified/simplified, and I always wondered why. Maybe Edge wanted some less intricate stuff to play? I'll bet they stick with them this time around. Who knows, maybe even the Scientist has some wrist issues or arthritis brewing..or maybe they just wanted to change the structure of the songs a bit🤷‍♂️ Either way I hope they'd go back to ZooTV-style versions of the songs. Still not a big fan of the latest incarnation of UV and Real Thing

Edit- I'm excited to see how Adam does. .it seems since 2005 he's really been improving with every album/tour he's done.
  6. (Setlist)
    [epic intro]
    New Year's Day
    Bad
    Pride
    Streets
    [Achtung Baby]
    Stay (Farraway, So Close!)
    Zooropa
    HMTMKMKM
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    Every Breakig Wave
    With Or Without You
  7. My prediction:

1 hour and 15 minutes of greatest hits material and SOS, 15 minute break, AB in full and then end with can't help falling in love
  8. Anyone that doesn’t think they’re gonna open with zoo station is out of their mind! And they’re not gonna play the album in order, straight through like JT. It doesn’t lend itself dynamically that way. It’ll be spread out in chunks of the show. But it’ll dominate the opening 5 songs
  9. There will be a Desire version about Vegas
  10. Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End
    New Years Day
    Beautiful Day
    Wild Horses
    Arms Around The World
    So Cruel - Edge Solo
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - SOS
    Invisible - SOS
    Walk On - SOS
    Streets
    Pride
    I Still Haven’t Found
    ——
    Desire
    Ultraviolet
    With Or Without You
    ——

Acrobat
    Vertigo
    Love Is Blindness
  11. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Anyone that doesn’t think they’re gonna open with zoo station is out of their mind! And they’re not gonna play the album in order, straight through like JT. It doesn’t lend itself dynamically that way. It’ll be spread out in chunks of the show. But it’ll dominate the opening 5 songs
    I'm going to the psych right now and tell him that i'm no good, cause justinpushplay says so. I think he will be impressed by your diagnosis 👍
  12. Expect to see some pop in there.