1. I was listening to U2 on shuffle today and the SOS version of Walk On (Ukraine) was played. I think this could find its way into the setlist with the visuals they could include.
  2. I think any one of the following songs will be in the setlist each night :

Zooropa
    Lemon
    Numb
  3. Originally posted by Timk68:i can see it being a bit like the JT17/19 format

1. a few old classics
    2. AB (but in random order)
    3. Happy meal section
    4. closers

Nah the lead up songs before the JT were played because of the daylight particularly in Europe where it was normally a lot darker by the time they played Streets,I imagine in Vegas they'll open with Zoo Station as it was the opener on Zoo TV and worked really well. Here's my guess they play AB in full then some acoustic selection in SOS arrangement and then the usual suspects Pride,BD,Elevation, Vertigo,
  4. Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End Of The World
    New Years Day
    Beautiful Day
    Tryin To Throw..
    I Still Haven’t Found.. - SOS
    All I Want Is You - SOS
    Wild Horses - SOS
    So Cruel - Sung by Edge
    Desire - Mirrorball Man
    Vertigo - Mirrorball Man
    Acrobat - Mirrorball Man
    Bad
    Streets
    Pride
    One
    ——-
    Ultraviolet - Macphisto
    With Or Without You - Macphisto
    Love Is Blindness - Macphisto
  5. I think these songs, but who knows about the order. Bono seems to love his vertigo elevation combo

Zoo station
    Even better than the real thing
    Vertigo
    Elevation
    Until the end of the world
    Desire
    So cruel
    The fly
    Wild horses
    Acrobat
    Love is Blindness
    Ultraviolet
    Stay
    Trying to throw your arms
    One
    —Numb intermission —

SOS Set (4-6 of these a night, maybe this set will change every night)
    Beautiful Day acoustic
    Pride acoustic
    Still haven’t found acoustic
    With or without you acoustic
    Sunday Bloody Sunday acoustic
    Walk on acoustic

Streets
    City of Blinding Lights
    Love is bigger than anything in its way
  6. Zoo Station / Viva Las Vegas
    The Fly
    Elevation
    Even Better Than the Real Thing / A Little Less Conversation
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until the End of the World
    New Year’s Day
    Dirty Day
    Wild Horses

B STAGE
    Stay (SOS)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday (SOS)
    Walk On (SOS)
    Trying to Throw

Lemon
    City of Blinding Lights
    When I look At the World // Streets
    Beautiful Day

BREAK

Vertigo
    Desire (Hollywood)
    So Cruel
    Acrobat

Ultra Violet
    With or Without You / Suspicious Minds
    Love is Blindness
    Still Haven’t Found (SOS)
  7. Not really a prediction, but kinda dream AB setlist (with 6-6-6-6 sections)

Zoo Station
    The Fly
    EBTTRT
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End Of The World
    God Part II
    Please
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Stories For Boys
    Fez/Being Born
    Exit
    Acrobat
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms...
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    So Cruel
    Ultra Violet
    Love Is Blindness

encores:
    Discotheque
    Gloria
    Electrical Storm
    Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
    Bad
    The Little Things That Give You Away
  8. Not trying to be a party-pooper here but I think the U2-1 show will probably max out at 20 songs. If they play the whole of AB that leaves 8 slots open for the hits in whichever way they choose to play them (acoustic/new/classic)
  9. I’ll be even more of a party pooper and assume those eight songs will be from 18 Singles…
    SBS, NYD, Pride, Streets, ISHF, WOWY, Desire, and BDay. If room for a few more: Vertigo, IWF, and maybe Bad (wishful thinking).

Songs like So Cruel, Arms, and LIB will be “deep” enough. They need the hits for the Vegas crowd.
  10. Hopefully they don't play anything that they played on a regular basis from 2015-2019. Wishful thinking, I know. I think if they do Bad, it will be SoS style
  11. I seem to recall shortly before the 2018 tour, there was a fan poll asking which songs we want to hear performed (either on u2.com or perhaps it was even done on here?), and Acrobat topped the list. And I don't think it was coincidence that it then went on to finally appear on that 2018 tour.
    And U2X Radio just asked a fan poll of favorite 90's songs specifically -coincidentally- right around the time U2 would be brainstorming setlist ideas for this summer's rehearsals. Not saying Willie/U2 would for sure listen to the fans, but probly at least crosses their desk and at best- might help settle choice they might be debating/on fence about.

Well the poll results are in, and I think it's safe to say our chances of finally seeing Mofo are all but slipping away. If ever again, it would be at the Sphere I would have to imagine. And with limited setlist spots avail (after AB + War-horses), and the fact that 5 other non-AB songs ranked higher than it here by the fans, I think we might have delivered the message that we'd rather hear recently performed songs like Stay, Hold Me Thrill Me, Zooropa, over it.
    (despite Discotheque ranking surprisingly low as well, at least Gone is up there)

20. Tryin'
    19. Zoo Station
    18. Love is Blindness
    17. Even Better
    16. Please
    15. Discotheque
    14. Mofo
    13. Dirty Day
    12. Hold Me Thrill Me
    11.So Cruel
    10. Mysterious Ways
    9. Acrobat
    8. The Fly
    7. Zooropa
    6. Gone
    5. Wild Horses
    4. Ultra Violet
    3. One
    2. Stay
    1. Until the End of the World
  12. Originally posted by marik:I seem to recall shortly before the 2018 tour, there was a fan poll asking which songs we want to hear performed (either on u2.com or perhaps it was even done on here?), and Acrobat topped the list. And I don't think it was coincidence that it then went on to finally appear on that 2018 tour.
    And U2X Radio just asked a fan poll of favorite 90's songs specifically -coincidentally- right around the time U2 would be brainstorming setlist ideas for this summer's rehearsals. Not saying Willie/U2 would for sure listen to the fans, but probly at least crosses their desk and at best- might help settle choice they might be debating/on fence about.

Well the poll results are in, and I think it's safe to say our chances of finally seeing Mofo are all but slipping away. If ever again, it would be at the Sphere I would have to imagine. And with limited setlist spots avail (after AB + War-horses), and the fact that 5 other non-AB songs ranked higher than it here by the fans, I think we might have delivered the message that we'd rather hear recently performed songs like Stay, Hold Me Thrill Me, Zooropa, over it.
    (despite Discotheque ranking surprisingly low as well, at least Gone is up there)

20. Tryin'
    19. Zoo Station
    18. Love is Blindness
    17. Even Better
    16. Please
    15. Discotheque
    14. Mofo
    13. Dirty Day
    12. Hold Me Thrill Me
    11.So Cruel
    10. Mysterious Ways
    9. Acrobat
    8. The Fly
    7. Zooropa
    6. Gone
    5. Wild Horses
    4. Ultra Violet
    3. One
    2. Stay
    1. Until the End of the World
    It was #U2Request that you are likely thinking of, done via a number of pages / FB groups / social media platforms. Acrobat came out on top there back in 2017.